Kennedy Space Center 1-Day Admission Tickets
Explore the attractions, exhibits, and shows of the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex!
- Be greeted by an astronaut when you arrive and set out on a space adventure with a lift-off experience.
- Get a nose-to-nose view of the Atlantis exhibit and go about the tour like an astronaut - experience an orbital sunrise, conduct a virtual extravehicular activity, and more.
- Watch an IMAX movie that will give you a 3D feeling of walking on the moon.
- Have access to restricted areas, take a stroll around the rocket garden, and walk underneath Saturn V.
- Touch a real piece of moon rock and make sure you get enough photographs!
- Entry into Kennedy Space Center
- Hotel transfers
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Always wondered what it’s like to be an astronaut exploring outer space? Get an up-close view of Space Shuttle Atlantis and experience the engineering marvel with more than 60 touch-screen experiences and tech simulators giving you the feeling of being an astronaut. Truly an out-of-the-world tour, don’t miss this bucket list must!
This admission ticket allows you to experience all attractions within the Kennedy Space Center visitor complex. Explore the many exhibits, shows, and attractions here, including Space Shuttle Atlantis, Shuttle Launch Experience, Rocket Garden and IMAX® Spacefilms. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the KSC on a KSC Bus Tour. Venture to the Saturn V Center and gasp at the massive Saturn V rocket. Experience the thunderous rumble of the Saturn V rocket lift-off!
- The Space Shuttle Atlantis: attraction and Shuttle Launch Experience®
- The Kennedy Space Center (KSC) Bus Tour featuring the Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Two thrilling 3D space films, “IMAX® A Beautiful Planet” and “Journey To Space 3D”
- Live presentations including Astronaut Encounter, Journey To Mars: Explorers Wanted live show and exhibit, and the Mission Status Briefing
- The Rocket Garden, Astronaut Memorial, and Children’s Play Dome
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Due to the recent pandemic, there might be changes in KSC bus tour timings.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted.
Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display a printout of the voucher with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Address: Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953, United States.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
notes et avis
- Children below 3 years of age do not require a ticket