Tickets for Gold Coast Jet Ski & Parasail Experience
Enjoy speeding along the waters of the Gold Coast on a powerful jet ski. Later, hop aboard a specially designed parasail boat and soar up to 300 feet to enjoy 360-degree views of your gorgeous surroundings.
- Enjoy a package deal that lets you experience the best of sky and water.
- Be assured of a fun, safe, comfortable experience with a thorough safety briefing.
- Follow an experienced guide as you zoom along on your own high-speed jet ski.
- Go for the option that lets you spend more exciting time your jet skis.
- Take in the beauty of your surroundings as you make your way to the fly zone on a specially designed parasail boat.
- Feel like a bird as you soar up to 300 feet high for 8-10 minutes, and admire the 360 degree views of the Gold Coast and its surroundings.
- Package deal for 2 people
- Briefing and life jackets
- Guide for jet ski tour
- 30min Safari + Parasail (optional)
- 1hr Safari + Parasail (optional)
- 1.5hr Safari + Parasail (optional)
- Approx 8-minute parasail with 1 hour on the boat
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Start off by getting your adrenaline pumping on a 30-minute, 1-hour, or 1.5 high-speed ride aboard a powerful jet ski. Go full throttle as you follow an experienced guide along a purpose-built circuit.
After your ride, you will board a specially designed parasail boat and set off towards the fly zone. After a safety briefing from an expert deckhand, you will be equipped with a harness and clipped to the parachute. Feel weightless as you soar up to 300 feet in the air, and get a bird's eye view of Gold Coast, from North Stradbroke Island to Coolangatta and the Hinterland. The Tamborine Mountains will form a stunning backdrop as you soar sky-high.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- 30min Safari + Parasail
- 1hr Safari + Parasail
- 1.5hr Safari + Parasail
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- 30min Safari + Parasail: Daily at 9:30am and 2pm
- 1hr Safari + Parasail: Daily from 9am to 12pm
- 1.5hr Safari + Parasail: Daily from 9am to 12pm
- Participants under 18 are required to have their liability forms signed by a parent/guardian.
- All participants must disclose any prior or existing medical conditions that may be aggravated by, or prevent them from undertaking these activities. They must be in good health with no pre-existing back or neck injuries.
- You are requested to bring along comfortable clothes, swimmers, sunscreen, and a water bottle.
- All activities may be subject to weather conditions. If an activity is canceled due to weather, reschedule of the activity will be attempted.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- The minimum age and height of a passenger are 7 and 125cm respectively.
- The minimum age to drive alone is 16.
- The minimum age to have a passenger is 18.
- The recommended maximum weight is 200kg per Jetski, otherwise, 1 Jetski per person is highly recommended.
- All the jet skis are self-driven.
- All drivers and passengers are required to participate in a safety briefing.
- The time for briefing on how to ride a jetski is on top of your tour time.
- Drivers have the option to swap drivers once.
- No license or prior experience is required.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- The minimum age to participate is 6.
- All children under 12 must fly with an adult.
- Minimum weight for solo is 60 kg.
- Maximum weight for tandem is 200 kg.
- Maximum weight for triple is 200 kg.
- Parasailing observer is $30 subject to availability (payable at the time of check-in).
- Minimum number of passengers is required for the tour to run. Thus, booking times may be subject to change.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Kindly arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at: Mariner’s Cove Marina.
- Address: 60/70 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Seaworld Dr at Mariners Cove, within a 1-minute walk of the attraction.
- Buses #704 and #705 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.