Private Camel Ride Agafay Desert Tour with Lunch
Discover the beautiful Berber villages and the vast expanses of the Agafay Desert on this day trip from Marrakesh!
- This tour offers sightseeing, culture mingling, and fine dining in the middle of a desert!
- Make your way from Marrakesh to the Agafay Desert on an AC minivan.
- Escorted by an expert tour guide, you're guaranteed a fun and informative session.
- Pass by the village of Moulay Brahim (or Kik) and drink in remarkable mountain views.
- Follow the Lalla Takerkoust lake for over 7 kilometers on your way to the desert.
- Deboard at the Agafay Desert and admire the endless strokes of sand.
- Devour a scrumptious lunch spiced with local ingredients and mouth-watering flavors.
- A hassle-free hotel drop-off at the end of your tour adds to your convenience.
- Expert tour guide
- Round-trip transfers on AC minibus
- Hotel drop-off
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 48 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Enjoy a fascinating day tour from Marrakesh that promises idyllic sightseeing, culture discovery, and a delicious lunching experience in the middle of the desert - all wrapped into one perfect excursion. Arrive at the designated meeting point, where you and your tour group will board your air-conditioned vehicle for the day. On your way to the Agafay Desert, you'll learn intriguing facts about Morocco and its many highlights. Feel free to direct whatever questions you may have about Morocco to your guide.
You'll also visit two locations before hitting the desert. Get down at Moulay Brahim, a small high-perched village that literally translates to "The Mountain Bird". Originally called "Kik", this mountain-top village is very close to the High Mountains, and therefore offers great views and backdrops for your pictures. Pass along Lalla Takerkoust, or more specifically, its dam (or artificial lake) that stretches 7 kilometers long. It is often the setting for most Moroccan water sports activities like boating, pedal boating, jet skiing, etc.
Finally at the Agafay Desert, deboard, and drink in the view of endless sandy landscape. The white dunes stand out from the landscape and are quite similar to the dunes found in the Sahara. Sit down comfortably in your spot and devour a delicious lunch, peppered with local ingredients and appetizing flavors, making for a great end to your tour. You'll then get dropped off at your hotels in Marrakesh.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is accessible by guests with limited mobility.
- Don't forget to bring your passports with you.
- Infants must sit on laps on the minibus. Infant seats are unavailable.
- It is mandatory to carry a printout of your ticket.
- Moulay Brahim
- Lalla Takerkoust
- Agafay Desert
Ages 3-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please print your voucher and display it with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Argana Cafe.
- Address: Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco.
- The closest bus stop is Jamaa El Fna, a 5-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus L1 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.