River Gardens: 1 Hour Up River Cruise
Embark upon a peaceful 1-hour cruise up Melbourne’s renowned Yarra River for a unique cruising experience that boasts the city’s highlights.
- Enjoy an hour-long cruise along the calm waters of Yarra for a unique sightseeing experience
- Pass along the city’s cultural arts precinct and take in sights like Federation Square and the Government House
- Cruise along Melbourne’s picturesque gardens like the Royal Botanic Gardens and AAMI Park
- Enjoy some famous sporting arenas along the way, like Melbourne & Olympic Parks
- Look out for the stunning artificial Herring Island, the only island on the Yarra River
- 1-hour cruise
- Food & drink
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-12yrs and families (2 adults + 2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72hrs before schedule
Don’t miss out on a unique cruising experience that takes you through Melbourne’s must-see attractions, all in an hour. As you cruise up the Yarra River, you’ll have plenty of sights surrounding you. Start off with Melbourne’s cultural arts precinct, including attractions like the Federation Square and the Government House passing you by.
Then, notice some gorgeous gardens and parklands like the Royal Botanic Gardens and AAMI Park. Finally, gaze out at the famous sporting arenas like Melbourne & Olympic Parks, Hisense Arena, Holden Centre, Margaret Court Arena, and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Make sure to notice Herring Island zoom past you, a stunning artificial island that is sure to impress. It is also the only island in the Yarra River, so it’ll be hard to miss.
know before you go
- Departure times are subject to change depending on major event days, tidal and weather conditions
- This sightseeing tour is operational 7 days a week, including all public holidays
- Ensure you check-in at the ticket kiosk 20 minutes prior to departure
11:00 AM & 1:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is at Southbank Promenade - BERTH 2, SOUTHGATE (Berth 2, Southbank Promenade, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia)
- Click here for the exact boarding point
- Closest train station is Flinders Street Railway Station, a 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Closest bus stop is Arts Center, a minute away from the boarding point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout