Delve into Portugal’s rich history on a guided day tour from Lisbon, complete with round-trip transportation. Explore the authentic medieval village of Óbidos and the traditional fishing village of Nazaré.
- Visit two Portugal cities known for medieval charm and tradition of surfing.
- Learn about the heritage of every sight you see from an expert English/Spanish-speaking guide.
- Enjoy the wonderful views of Óbidos from the walls of Porta da Vila, the main town gate.
- Visit the castle of Óbidos, one of Portugal's Seven Wonders, walk along the 3km long Aqueduct, and see the largest salt lake in Portugal, Óbidos Lagoon.
- See how environment and tradition have been carefully preserved in Nazaré, a stop on the world’s surf circuit owing to the largest waves in the world.
- Stroll along the marina and enjoy the views of fishing and sailing boats; head towards Sítio at the Mirador de Subero for more stunning views of Nazaré.
- English/Spanish-guided tour of Óbidos and Nazaré
- Round-trip transportation
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Revel in the Medieval Charm of Óbidos
One of the finest examples of Portuguese walled towns, Óbidos’ delightful white walls and a maze of streets make for a pleasant walk. Stop at the Porta da Vila, the main town gate adorned with beautiful blue and white tiles. Climb up its walls to see a stunning view of the national heritage town before heading in.
Proceed towards the hulking Óbidos Castle, a splendidly well-preserved medieval structure and one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal. Walk along the 16th-century Aqueduct before visiting the stunning Óbidos Lagoon, Portugal’s largest salt lake. Stroll along with the locals down Rua Direita, the town’s main street. Check out the local craft shops for souvenirs or sample the local Ginjinha - a cherry-flavored liqueur served in chocolate glasses. Stop in a local restaurant for lunch (own expense) before heading to the second destination of the day. Don’t forget to try the delightful traditional dish - soup of enguias.
Discover the Fishing and Surfing Tradition of Nazaré
Watch surfers catching massive waves at the beautiful Nazaré Canyon. Thanks to some of the world’s largest waves, the town is one of the popular stops on the world surf route.
Visit the marina and take an idyllic stroll as you see the numerous fishing and sailing boats. Make sure to snap a picture of the colorfully attired dried fruit vendors, adding a delightful pop of color to the azure sea background. The tour finishes with a fantastic view of the town from Sítio at the Mirador de Subero. Click some postcard-perfect pictures from the advantageous vantage point before returning to Lisbon.
know before you go
know before you go
Sat: 9:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at by the fountain at Plaza Rossio.
- Address: Plaza Dom Pedro IV, 1100-193 Lisbon, Portugal.
- Landmark: Opposite Teatro Nacional.
- Your guide will be wearing a shirt with the Buendía Tours logo.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is Rossio. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 207, 732, 736, 746 and 783 to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Rossio. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway line Vd to get you there.