Clearwater Beach: Captain Memos Pirate Cruise
Become a pirate as you set sail on the Gulf of Mexico. A fun boating adventure that children will love!
- As the Jolly Roger flag soars high in the air, ride out into the Gulf of Mexico in style.
- The Captain Memo’s Pirate Ship offers all the reggae feels of the island.
- As light steel band music plays in the background, sit back and relax on this cruise.
- Sip on your choice of beverage and look out for dolphins that swim alongside the pirate ship.
- Spend some time basking in the sun at Clearwater beach before it's time to head back.
- Round-trip transfers from meeting point
- Captain Memo boat ride ticket
- Drinks during your boat ride
- Expert driver/guide
- Lunch voucher (Optional)
- Optional gratuities
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Get whisked away to the West Coast of Florida, where you'll get to hit the beach before your afternoon boat ride. When the time comes, take to the ocean aboard the Captain Memo’s Pirate Ship, a fascinating journey for all ages. Explore the briny world of buccaneers and seafaring seadogs from aboard the ship. Set your course with the steel band music rafting through the Pirate's Ransom and enjoy the cool reggae vibes of the island. Sip on your choice of beverage (alcoholic drinks included) and keep a lookout for dolphins en route. Enjoy some downtime at Clearwater beach, soaking up the good sun or swimming through the shimmering waters before heading back to Orlando late into the afternoon.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Don't forget beach wear, towels and sunscreen.
- Lunch vouchers will be provided to each paid adult and child purchased ticket.
You have plenty of options: pasta, pizza, hot & cold sandwiches, fish & chips, gyros, salads, grilled cheese sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, & ice tea/soft drinks.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your pickup to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- We have pickup points throughout the tourism corridors of Orlando, Lake Buena Vista, and Kissimmee including the Disney and Universal areas.
Wait outside the meeting point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for guests.
7 AM: Universal- Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 7:15 AM: ICON Park (Back of complex below the Wheel)
- 7:30 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:45 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)