Qasr Al Watan - Skip the Line Tickets
Get skip-the-line access to the Qasr Al Watan, one of the finest examples of Arabian architecture and craftsmanship. Admire the beautiful palace as you walk inside it, visit the Qasr Al Watan Library, and explore the shopping options within the palace compounds. Make your way to the beautiful palace gardens and take in its lush green surroundings.
- Gain skip-the-line access to the Qasr Al Watan, a cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi.
- Admire the architectural brilliance of this place, which is a testimony of Arabian craftsmanship.
- Spend some time at the Qasr Al Watan Library, which has books on diverse topics including archeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, etc.
- Enjoy the light and sound show, which features UAE's story in three acts; past, present, and future.
- Marvel at the lush green gardens that are surrounding the palace.
- Access to the Palace of Qasr Al Watan
- Access to the gardens of Qasr Al Watan
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer extended validity. Please refer to the e-tickets to know the exact validity.
Nestled in Abu Dhabi, Qasr Al Watan is a presidential palace that was recently opened to the public. One of the finest examples of Arabic architecture and craftsmanship, the palace's design signifies its heritage and its future vision. The palace has its own library with books on a wide range of subjects including archaeology, history, heritage, memoirs, biographies, human and social sciences, statistics, administration, culture, literature, arts, etc. It also has its own gift shops; one at the Visitors Center and the other at the palace building. One of the major attractions of the palace is its light and sound show, which depicts the history and growth of the UAE as a nation. This show has been divided into three acts: past, present, and future.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
To enter Qasr Al Watan:
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 15 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 96 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Qasr Al Watan now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The testing area is located in the Visitor's Center.
- The operating time is from 10am - 8pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- Please make sure to keep your mobile phones on silent mode before entering the palace.
- You can park your car at Visitors Center Car Park, which also comes with valet parking services.
- Bags and cases with more dimensions than 500 X 350 won't be allowed inside the palace.
1 May to 31 May
Sun to Sat 11am - 8pm
- Palace open: 11am
- Last entry for the Palace: 6:30pm
- Palace closes: 7:45pm
- Light Show: 8pm
- Last entry for the Light Show: 7:30pm
1 June to 30 June
Sun to Sat 11am - 8pm
- Palace open: 11am
- Last entry for the Palace: 6:45pm
- Palace closes: 8pm
- Light Show: 8:15pm
- Last entry for the Light Show: 7:45pm
Ramadan Operational Hours
- Palace open: Daily at 11am
- Last entry for the Palace: 4pm
- Palace door closes: 4:15pm
- Exhibitions close (clearing time): 4:45pm
- Palace closes: 5pm
- No light show during Ramadan
Your mobile tickets will be emailed to you shortly. Please make sure to display the QR code on your mobile phone at the redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
Al Ras Al Akhdar - Abu Dhabi, PO Box 128717, United Arab Emirates
Take the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway and turn towards the 1st street. After that take the 2nd exit, take a right and keep going straight till you reach the redemption point.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.