Jebel Jais Sky Tour
Soar your way through the magical Jebel Jais canyons with this adrenaline-packed trip. The Jais Sky Tour consists of 7 ziplines, with a full distance of 5kms of guaranteed adventure, panoramic views, and extreme fun at speeds over 60kph!
- Adventure meets serenity at the Jais Sky Tour!
- Kick off your flight in superman style as you soar into the air over Jebel Jais and its rugged, at times, wind-swept valleys with sweeping views.
- Zip from platform to platform on this self-guided aerial tour and catch stunning vistas and panoramic views of winding roads cutting through the deep rocky canyon of the mountain.
- Whiz at a speed crossing 60kph across seven ziplines covering a distance of 5 km in this adrenaline-packed adventure.
- Get the feeling of floating in the air on a hanging bridge that is suspended to the walls of the mountain at a height of 1250 meters above sea level. Feast your soul with a breath of fresh air and scenic views of the magnificent landscape.
- Jebel Jais Zipline Tour Tickets
- Sky Bridge
- Personal Expenses
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Fly over the awe-inspiring cliffs and canyons of Jebel Jais, as you zip from platform to platform in this unique experience. Covering a total distance of 5km via a series of 7 ziplines, ranging from 337 meters to just over 1 kilometer (averaging speeds of 60kph), the Jais Sky Tour will give you a panoramic bird’s eye view of the towering Hajar mountains. Navigate your way through the sky and find yourself at the UAE’s highest sky bridge, 1,250 meters above sea level and 300 meters above the ground! Pause to capture this unique moment before you cross this 15-meter bridge and continue the last part of your zipline journey. After an hour of soaring through the sky, we guarantee you will want to do it all over again!
know before you go
What's the Jais Sky Tour?
The Jais Sky Tour is a self-guided aerial mountain tour, where you will zip from platform to platform covering a distance of 5 KMs via 7 ziplines. The experience also consists of a thrilling walk across the UAE’s highest sky bridge, suspended 300mts above the ground
How many people?
1 person at any point in each zipline in the classic sitting position.
5,000 meters split into 7 ziplines
An average speed of 60kph
- Weight (kg): Min 40 - 100 Max (Please note that weather conditions may have an impact your experience)
- Height (cms): Min 122
- Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do the tour on their own but will need to be accompanied by an adult and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to do so.
- All participants must be in good medical condition to be able to take this tour.
- This experience should not be done under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment.
- You should wear typical athletic/sporty clothes (dresses, or skirts not allowed).
- You must wear sturdy trainers, running shoes or closed-toe shoes with good grip (flip flops or loose footwear not allowed).
Emirates ID or Passport Validation
It is mandatory for every participant to bring along their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
COVID Mandatory Rules
- Pre-booking is a mandatory requirement. After you've booked your ticket, please visit the official website to book a time slot in advance.
- It is important to note that in order to guarantee the safety of the overall Jebel Jais area, the local authorities will be setting up multiple control check-points and booking confirmations requested in order to reach the Adventure Park premises.
- Upon arrival, one of our staff members will welcome you, check your body temperature, and will ask you to sanitize your hands before starting the registering process inside of our Information Kiosk located in our parking lot.
- In line with the Ministry of Health and Prevention (MoHaP) and the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority (NCEMA), children under the age of 12 and adults over the age of 60 years old are not allowed. However, children accompanying their parents must strictly follow the ground rules. If children are too young or refuse to wear a face mask and any of the ground rules, it is recommended to keep them at home.
Cherish your memorable experience for years to come by availing the video services at an additional cost.
What to wear
- Make sure to wear athletic clothing that can withstand the rough terrain.
- If your experience is during the winter months, do bring a jacket along as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy.
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip.
- Use Sunblock at all times.
- GoPro rental service (additional cost applies)
- Free Car Parking
- Gift Shop
- Lockers (additional cost applies)
- You will receive your mobile tickets in your email instantly. Please display your tickets on a mobile device at the Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park.
- Please ensure that you have parked your vehicle and are at the Deck Park 30 minutes prior to the start time of your time slot. If you do not arrive on time, it will be considered a no show and you will forfeit 100% of your payment in line with the venue's terms and conditions.
- It is mandatory for every participant to bring along their original passport or Emirates ID to be presented at the counter.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park OR the Adventure Center
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.