Fast-Track Ticket: Royal Palace of Aranjuez
Discover the Royal Palace of Aranjuez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the royal family of Spain for nearly four centuries! Enjoy fast track entry into the monument and bypass the snaking queues!
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience as you head right into the Royal Palace with your fast-track tickets.
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001, this attraction has plenty to see.
- Discover the history of the royal family of Spain as you take on a 40-minute stroll through the lavish rooms of the palace.
- Fast-track entry into the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- 40-minute visit to official rooms
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
A former Spanish royal residence, the Royal Palace of Aranjuez is located nearly 50 kilometers to the south of Madrid and is one of the most popular attractions of the region. Built entirely using red brick and white limestone, the structure presents a breathtaking sight. There are a total of 20 rooms inside the palace, which feature clocks of all shapes and sizes, owing to King Charles IV’s interest in horology.
The King’s Garden promises to enchant you with its manicured hedged borders and colorful flowers. A small fountain is located at its center and is one of the many located in the palace. The Island Garden is equally serene, and the Hercules fountain that has existed here since 1661 is a must-see! Numerous other detailed fountains can be seen here, and are powered from a reservoir with a lead pipeline that was made in the mid-1500s, and continues to work today!
know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour.
- Download the Royal Site of Aranjuez IOS or Andriod app before visiting the attraction for a more informative tour.
- All the public will maintain a distance of 2 meters between people, with the only exception of minors or elderly dependents.
- For reasons of capacity, some rooms may be excluded from the tour of the visit.
- The use of masks will be compulsory for visitors six years of age and older, at all times of the visit, from the entrance to the site or monument until its departure.
- The left luggage service will not be available. It will not be possible to access the monuments with objects larger than 30x20x20 cm. These packages must be transported in the front of the body, throughout the entire route of the visit.
- Food or drink is prohibited.
- National Heritage may establish permanent or random temperature controls, which will be non-invasive and will not require contact with the visitor. In the event that a body temperature compatible with the symptoms of COVID 19 is observed in any visitor, access to the monument will not be allowed.
- Hydroalcoholic solution dispensers will be located in the access areas and at the points of contact with the public (ticket offices, information ...), for use by visitors.
- Audio guides, electronic group guidance devices, and brochures will not be available. As an alternative, visitors can download the Apps of the different monuments, to install them on their own mobile devices.
- The use of elevators will be limited to strictly necessary cases
Tue to Sun between 10am and 6pm.
Tue to Sun between 10am and 7pm.
- Box office and admission to the Palace close one hour earlier.
- Weekly closing: Mondays.
- Special openings in 2021: 1 Nov and 6 Dec.
Self-guided tour of official rooms lasts about 45 min
Closed Dates in 2021
3 Sept, as well as 24, 25, and 31 Dec.
- Admission is free for children aged 4 and under, large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book, Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), professors with teaching staff cards, official tourist guides with Official Tourist Guide card, as well as differently-abled people with an accompanying person.
- Wed and Sun (in both winter and summer), free admission from 3pm to 5pm. This is applicable for citizens of the European Union, residents and holders of work permits in that territory, and Latin American citizens, following accreditation of nationality (national identification card, passport or driver’s license) or residency or work permit. The free offer is limited to the tour without a guide.
- Ages 5-16, seniors aged 65 and above, and accredited students who are 25 and below enjoy reduced pricing (please carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at the attraction itself, at Royal Palace of Aranjuez (Plaza de Parejas 28300 Aranjuez, Madrid, Spain).
- Bus: Madrid-Aranjuez line from the Estación Sur de Autobuses Méndez Álvaro (Companies: AISA and SAMAR).
- Car: Madrid-Aranjuez; A-IV, turning onto the M-305.
- Train: Commuter Line C-3 (Atocha Station).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.