Get the chance to visit two of Singapore's most iconic attractions while saving both time and money with this combo! Discover the magic of Gardens By the Bay as you explore the exquisite flora that it holds and nourishes. You will also get to see the length and breadth of the city aboard the Singapore Flyer, the world's second tallest ferris wheel!
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the two cooled conservatories at Gardens by the Bay, the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
- Get the chance to see the world's tallest indoor man-made waterfall while you visit the park
- The Cloud Forest is an intricate structure, with many levels, and each with a different theme.
- Enhance your experience with the optional upgrades. Step into the world of Avatar with the Cloud Forest Featuring Avatar option or enjoy unparalleled views of Gardens by the Bay's lush surrounds with the Supertree Observatory option.
- At 165 meters above the ground, enjoy your time on the world’s second tallest Ferris wheel, the Singapore Flyer!
- Use the Time Capsule to travel back in time and learn about Singapore's past, guided by the time-traveling robot R65.
- You will enjoy stunning aerial views of not just Singapore, but of neighboring countries of Indonesia and Malaysia as well on this one rotation.
- Spot some of the most iconic sights of Singapore such as Singapore River, Raffles Place, Merlion Park, and Empress Place, or you can catch breathtaking sights of the ocean.
- Admission to Singapore Flyer
- Access to Time Capsule
- Admission to Gardens By the Bay
- Access to Flower Dome
- Access to Supertree Observatory (optional)
- Access to Cloud Forest Featuring Avatar (optional)
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
what to expect
what to expect
Gardens by the Bay is a must see while in Singapore! It is much more than a botanical garden, however, with attractions like Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome Conservatory, the various art installations around the parks, and more! Discover what plant life is like in the tropical highlands at up to 2,000 meters above sea level. Featuring a 35-meter tall mountain covered with vegetation that shrouds the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, you can take a lift up to the mountaintop, explore the one-of-a-kind biodiversity and the geology maintained here. Learn about the rare species preserved here and the environmental threats they face.
Hop aboard the Singapore Flyer, the world’s second highest observation wheel, at 165 meters From inside one of the 28 air-conditioned capsules, you’ll be able to see across all of Singapore the beautiful waters surrounding it- and beyond it! Catch glimpses of Indonesia and Malaysia as well. Also see all of the most iconic landmarks of Singapore, such as Singapore River, Merlion Park and Marina Bay to Fort Canning Park, Empress Palace, Raffles Palace, Floating Stadium, etc.
know before you go
know before you go
- Thurs - Sun (and public holidays) 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM (last admission at 8:30 PM)
Guest Services Lounge
- Thurs - Sun (and public holidays) 2:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Travel Trade Concierge
- Thurs - Sun (and public holidays) 2.45 PM – 8.15 PM
Gardens By The Bay
Daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (last admission at 8:30 PM)
Note: On the account of River Hongbao festival, the operating hours will be as follows:
- Supertree and OCBC Deck will remain closed on the 20 Jan 23.
- 20 Jan 23: 9am to 6pm (last entry at 5:30pm)
- 21 Jan 23: 9am to 5:30pm and 6:30pm to 9pm (last entry at 5pm and 8:30pm respectively)
- 22 Jan 23 to 27 Jan 23: 9am to 1:30pm and 2:30pm to 9pm (last entry at 1pm and 8:30pm respectively)
- 28 Jan 23: 9am to 5:30pm and 6:30pm to 8:15pm (last entry at 5pm and 7:45pm respectively)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Singapore Flyer
- Address: 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039803
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
Gardens By the Bay
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Gardens By the Bay
- Address: 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953