The Lion King
Julie Taymor’s spectacular adaptation of Disney’s award-winning film uses masks and puppetry to create pure theatrical magic.
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
why watch the lion king
The Lion King tells the story of a young lion, Simba, and his coming of age. Growing up as the jungle prince, Simba idolized his father Mufasa - one of the greatest rulers the African Pride Lands has ever seen - and is preparing to be next in line. However, a family tragedy causes Simba to flee from his kingdom and go into exile instead. Years later, Simba realizes the truth and finally makes his way home. Follow Simba’s journey as he returns home to fulfil his true destiny as the true King of the Pride Lands.
Book your tickets for this Award-winning best musical showing at Minskoff Theatre till 1 Jan 2023
- Theater fans
- Lovers of Musicals
“it's a gorgeous, gasp-inducing spectacle. ” – Broadway.Com
know before you go
Duration: 2hr 30min with 1 intermission
Audience: Recommended for 6+
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 15 Oct 1997
Closing Date: 1 Jan 2023
Theatre Name: Minskoff Theatre
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Brandon A. McCall as Simba
L. Steven Taylor as Mufasa
Adrienne Walker as Nala
Tshidi Manye as Rafiki
Stephen Carlile as Scar
- All guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.