Get a skip-the-line ticket for a small group guided tour of the ancient Castel Sant'Angelo castle and explore spots not open to the public with a professional guide.
- Jump past queues and join an English-guided small group tour of Castel Sant'Angelo. See portions that are not ordinarily open to the public, including the Olearie, the historical prisons, and the Clemente VII theater.
- View papal apartments and inner halls of the castle and see some picturesque views of the Tiber River and city, drink in hand, from the terrace, with a ticket upgrade.
- Visit Hadrian's castle and the surrounding masterpieces from the terrace as you learn about the incredible structures built to serve the Roman emperor.
- Fun Fact: From the end of the 11th century the Angel at the top of the castle was substituted 6 times.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Castel Sant'Angelo
- 2-hour English-guided tour
- Small group tour
- Headsets if needed
- Entrance to terrace (optional)
- 1 free drink (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
- Personal expenses
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Take advantage of your skip-the-line entry ticket for a 2-hour guided tour of the famous Hadrian's Palace, built by the Roman emperor Hadrian as his tomb. Embark on your tour and listen to your guide's instructions to discover the secrets behind the Castel Sant'Angelo. Explore the magnificent architecture and paintings of this historic building used by the Popes as a residence for the Popes, a treasure of the State, a prison, and a place for public executions over the centuries.
Next, your professional guide will take you to the emperor's burial place, where you can learn more about the castle's history and the emperor's life. Halt down for admiring beautiful sculptures of angels as you continue your journey. Finish off your 2 hours guided tour with a picturesque view of the lake and castle from the terrace and enjoy your time clicking memorable pictures.
know before you go
know before you go
- Tue to Sun: 10am, 3pm, or 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at St. Angelo Bridge.
- Address: Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- Your guide will be outside of the main entrance with an orange flag with LOVING ROME written on it.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is P.za Pia/Castel S. Angelo. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 23,40,62,280, and more to get you there.