Day Trip from Split: Krka Waterfalls Tour with Boat Ride and Swimming
Enjoy a relaxing and leisure filled day outside the city in the beautiful Krka National Park.
- Enjoy 5 hours of relaxation and leisure in the Krka National Park along with a tour guide who will ensure you make the most of your day outdoors.
- Head to the national park in an AC coach starting from Split or Trogir.
- Tickets to the National Park will be bought by us so you need to wait in line for the same.
- Wander around and explore the Skradinski Buk for 2.5 hours and then unwind in the Krka river for 2.5 hours.
- Get mesmerised in the sprawling waters of the Krka river and learn about the herbal and animal species whose abode the river is.
- Wander around to find picture-worthy spots.
- Transportation to and from Krka National Park
- Licensed English speaking tour escort
- Boat ride in the National Park
- Entrance fee to the park
- Wine tasting
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Relax and get untethered from the city life on this trip to the Krka national park. Start from Split or Trogir in an AC coach with a tour guide who will walk you through the tips and tricks to make the most of your day outdoors. Unwind as you find yourself in the middle of the scenic Krka National Park. Don’t forget to take your cameras along on this picturesque journey. The tour is 5 hours long in which you cover two spots. Explore the beauty of Skradinski Buk for 2.5 hours and then relax in the waters of the Krka river for 2.5 hours. On request, lunch or wine tasting can be arranged in a nearby local family agrotourism at your expense.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for this tour.
- Guests can head to local restaurants for lunch at their own expense.
Daily at 9am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone to your guide.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your ticket at Gray Line Croatia.
- Address: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
- The closest travel terminal is Split, a 6-minute walk to the ticket meeting point.
- Board trains Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor or Split - Kaštel Stari to get there.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.