2-Hour Grand Pearl Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment
Cruise over the beautiful Chao Phraya, as you discover the vibrant city of Bangkok from a different perspective. Seated in a luxurious and comfortable cruise ship, you can catch sight of the city’s most iconic landmarks such as Wat Phra Kaew, the Grand Palace, and Wat Arun, against the incredible Bangkok skyline. Savor a buffer of numerous international cuisines during your 2-hour cruise.
- Catch unobstructed views of Bangkok’s most famous sights from the comfort of your luxury cruise ship.
- Witness a traditional Thai performance aboard your cruise ship, that opens your eyes to the country’s incredible history and culture.
- Taste traditional Thai delicacies and international cuisines in the dinner buffet that is open during the entire 2 hours of the cruise.
- Seated in an ultra-modern and spacious boat, take a relaxing ride through the Chao Phraya river snaking through Bangkok.
- Catch sight of landmarks such as Wat Arun, the Grand Palace, and Wat Phra Kaew as the captain steers the ship skilfully through Chao Phraya
Explore Bangkok from Aboard the Luxury Cruise Ship
You will begin your cruise from Bangkok’s River City Pier. You will be seated in a state-of-the-art cruise ship that will take you along the Chao Phraya river. Numerous landmarks can be seen along the riverfront. The cruise ship has multiple levels and an open deck to allow you to see the vibrant nightlife of the city. Thirty minutes after the cruise begins, a buffet dinner will be served. A spectacular array of dishes and cuisines from across the world is available, and there is no doubt that you will have a filling dinner. In true Thai style, there will also be a traditional performance, and the costumes and colors are guaranteed to take your breath away.
Catch Stunning Sights of Bangkok Landmarks
At night, the tourist attractions of Bangkok are lit up and present a stunning sight. The incredible skyline of Thailand is mesmerizing, and the sky-scraping buildings are a sign of the country’s rapid growth in the past couple of decades. Some of the well-known Thai attractions such as the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew are visible during the cruise. The towering Wat Arun is illuminated spectacularly at night and is visible from quite a distance away. You will be able to see the main tower along with the smaller ones surrounding it. The Grand Palace, with its numerous buildings, can be seen from the Chao Phraya. It serves as the official residence of the current King of Thailand and is lavishly designed. Wat Phra Kaew, also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha can also be seen within the complex. You can see the gleaming golden towers of the Wat from your vantage point. Several other attractions such as the Santa Cruz church constructed in the neoclassical style of architecture are sure to catch your eye. At the end of the 2-hour cruise, you will have had explored a fairly comprehensive tour of Bangkok. There is no doubt that the cruise will leave you with some unforgettable memories of the lively city!
- 2 Hours Cruise
- International & Thai Buffet Dinner
- Thai Traditional Performance
- Welcome Drinks
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
- Check in at the River City Pier at Pier No. 2 (Soi Charoenkrung 30) will begin at 7 PM. Your cruise will depart from the pier at 7:30 PM.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 2 hours and it will come to an end at 9:30 PM.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Grand Pearl Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment mobile voucher in your email shortly. If you have not received an email, please check your spam folder or notify us via email. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
La Grande Perle Restaurant, River City Shopping Complex, Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100
River City Pier
Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin Station (S6) and then take Exit 3. Then take a taxi to River City Pier.
The Grand Pearl Dinner Cruise with Live Entertainment ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.