Cotai Ferry Transfers From Kowloon to Macau (Taipa) - Round Trip
Enjoy seamless roundtrip transfers to/from Kowloon or Taipa, Macau. Board a comfortable boat, sit back and relax while you take in the sights on these fast, convenient transfers.
- These hassle-free roundtrip transfers will get you to/from either Macau or Kowloon in no time!
- These transfers operate every 30 minutes and are a great way to get around.
- Enjoy a selection of food and duty-free goods that are available for purchase onboard.
Know Before You Go
- On the next page of the booking, you will get to choose whether you'd like to travel on weekdays or weekends. Bear in mind that prices differ if you book for a weekend instead of a weekday.
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will climb onboard the ferry and ensure that you carry a valid passport for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
On the next page, you will get to choose from the following transfer routes:
- Kowloon to Macau (Weekday)
- Kowloon to Macau (Weekend)
Ferries from Kowloon to Macau depart at 8:15 AM, 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM and 12:15. PM. While ferries from Macau to Kowloon depart at 10:45 AM, 4:45 PM, 5:45 PM and 6:45 PM.
The following are boarding points you must assemble at depending on where you choose on the next page.
- Macau Ferry Terminal: Taipa Ferry Terminal, 2/F, counter 1-12.
- Kowloon China Ferry Terminal: MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Exit C, turn right and follow signage.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Cotai Ferry Transfers from Kowloon to Macau (Taipa) - Round Trip vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid passport at the boarding point.