TaipeiEYE Chinese Opera Tickets in Taipei
Escape into a world filled with Taiwanese history and culture as you enjoy spectacular performances at TaipeiEYE, Taipei’s most popular stage show. See everything from traditional Chinese and Taiwanese opera to puppet theater, dance, acrobatics, and martial arts here!
- See a wide range of performances featuring Taiwanese opera, Chinese puppet theater and acrobatics
- Performances rotate every month so you can experience something new every time you visit
- There are Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean subtitles so everyone can understand the show
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to take photos with the performers
- Tickets to TaipeiEye Chinese Opera Tickets
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 5 days before the schedule
Enjoy live performances of traditional Chinese theater at TaipeiEYE. Learn about the history and culture of Taiwan through rotating performances, including puppet theater and indigenous dance. Every single performance is a visual treat. Acts can range from traditional Taiwanese opera to Chinese folklore and puppet theater, acrobatics and even martial arts!
What’s more, each performance is subtitled so you don't have to worry about language limitations getting in the way of entertainment! Moreover, there are a number of photo opportunities with performers throughout the evening. In fact, don’t be alarmed if you are asked to come up on stage! The performers are known to be interactive in their shows.
know before you go
- Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to arrive early for the best views!
- Check the TaipeiEYE show schedule on the official website
- TaipeiEYE offers subtitles in several languages including English and Korean subtitles (on the left side of the seats) and Chinese and Japanese (on the right)
8 PM to 9 PM
8 PM to 9:30 PM
Box office opens at 6 PM. The theater will be open for admission from 7 PM
This experience has the following options:
- TaipeiEYE Chinese Opera Tickets in Taipei: Weekday (Mon/Wed/Fri)
- TaipeiEYE Chinese Opera Tickets in Taipei: Weekend (Sat only)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- Your ticket redemption point is TaipeiEYE: No. 113, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Road, Taipei (Jinzhou Road Entrance)
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - TaipeiEYE
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Go to MRT Shuanglain Station Exit 2, or Minquan W. Road Station Exit 8, or Zhongshan Elementary School Exit 2
- It’s a 10-minute walk to TaipeiEYE from there
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout