Half-Day Berlin Guided Walking Tour
Explore the city with this walking tour and take a look at an array of monuments that serve as reminders of the torrid yet nostalgic history of the city.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy a spirited guided tour of Berlin's cultural hub, Mitte.
- Discover a wide array of attractions that explain the city's past and present.
- An expert tour guide will accompany you, sharing facts and fiction along the way.
- See the Brandenburg Gate, Gendarmenmarkt square, the Berlin Wall, and more.
- Enjoy a free city map and guidebook to help you with your stay in Berlin.
- Expert tour guide
- City map
- Food & drinks
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
On this tour, you will get to cover the most important part of Berlin, Mitte. In a duration of 3.5-4 hours, you will see some of the most fascinating buildings and monuments from a bygone era. It is a comprehensive tour that will tell you everything you need to know about the city of Berlin and its rather turbulent history. From the fascist dictatorship in the mid 20th century to the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, the city of Berlin has a lot to show its visitors.
Berlin is a city of contrasting tales, you will get to see both the Holocaust Memorial and Hitler’s bunker, showcasing the evolution of the city’s identity. You will get to learn about the Berlin Wall, and touch the last fragments of what once divided the world into two factions. There are more than a dozen attractions on this tour, with our expert guide and a limited number of participants, you will get to understand why this city was the epicenter of the 20th century.
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is wheelchair & pram/stroller accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, heart problems, or other serious illnesses.
- This tour has a max of 30 guests.
- Children aged 10 and under go free. Ages 11-26 and senior citizens aged 64 and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide outside Starbucks, opposite the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.
- Address: Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin, Germany.
The following S-Bahn trains and trams stop at Hackescher Markt:
- S-Bahn: S5, S7, S75
- Tram: M1, M4, M5, M6, 12
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.