360 Lantau Culture and Heritage Tour
Discover a rich world of culture and indulge in a wide array of local activities with the Lantau Culture and Heritage tour. Enjoy a guided tour and experience a truly rustic adventure in the heartland of Hong Kong’s cultural centre - Tai O.
360 Lantau Culture and Heritage Tour Highlights
- Ride the Ngong Ping Cable Car, listed in the top 10 cable car rides in the world, and take in the panoramic natural views.
- Watch the classic tea demonstration and listen to some old school Chinese music.
- Interact with the locals and get an insight into their lives at Tai O as you cruise through the waterways of one of Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village.
- Indulge in snacks and explore the local shopping area, a popular tourist attraction.
- See the Big Buddha Statue, Po Lin Monastery and the Ngong Ping Village with this tour.
Your Lantau Culture and Heritage Tour Experience
Dive into the culture and traditions of Hong Kong at one of the country’s oldest fishing village - Tai O. With a professional guide to provide in depth knowledge of the country’s history and the past, you’re guaranteed to learn a lot and enjoy a scenic time with this tour. Visit the famous attractions of Lantau including Ngong Ping Village, the Big Buddha, Po Lin Monastery and see the stilt houses and fishing practices of Tai O.
You will also get to cruise through the stilt houses and even get to enter one of them to get a personal experience of what it truly feels like to live on the water. Indulge in a range of delicious snacks at Tai O such as sugar donuts, giant fish balls, sweet tofu and more.
- Assembly at Ngong Ping village shop no.8, Linong Tea House.
- Tea demonstration and sampling at Linong Tea House.
- Coach ride to Tai O fishing village.
- Visit a traditional stilt house.
- Boat excursion at Tai O.
- Snacks at Tai O.
- Coach ride to Ngong Ping.
- Walking tour of Ngong Ping Village.
- Visit Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery.
- Drop-off at cable car terminal where guests will be given a round trip ticket to the Ngong Ping cable car.
- Round-trip cable car ticket
- Tea demonstration ticket
- A/C sight-seeing coach
- Tai O boat excursion ticket
- Free tasting at Tai O
- Services of a professional guide
You will only be choosing which cable car experience you prefer. The rest of the tour remains true to the itinerary and will be offered to the guests.
- Standard Cabin: This standard cable car experience offers the guests unhindered 360-degree views and allows them to take in the rich green landscape of Ngong Ping.
- Crystal Cabin: A cable car cabin with a glass bottom, the Crystal Cabin allows you to get a unique perspective by adding the elements of height. This bird’s eye experience allows you to take in breathtaking views of the surroundings and gives you the sensation of floating.
Know Before You Go
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11. Children of 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Timings: The tour is a guided tour which starts at specific times through the day. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to start.
- Dress Code: Please wear comfortable attire and walking shoes as this tour has a fair amount of walking.
- Please Carry: A valid photo ID is essential. We also recommend an umbrella, a water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Please Note: You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
- The guided tour will be canceled in case of adverse weather conditions.
- The itinerary might change depending on any logistical issue without any prior notice.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Ngong Ping
La información adicional
Important: Please arrive at the location by 12:30 pm