From Airport to Blue Lagoon Return Transfers
Catch a direct transfer from Keflavik Airport to Blue Lagoon in a luxury air-conditioned bus. Relax in the warm geothermal seawater, as you take in the scenic beauty around you!
- Visit the Blue Lagoon geothermal spa, named one of the “25 Wonders of the World” by National Geographic magazine
- Begin your vacation in style, by bathing and relaxing in the Blue Lagoon’s pristine water, famous for its medicinal and healing properties
- Located close to Keflavik Airport, avoid the hassle of traveling to Reykjavik to find transfers to the attraction
- Return transfers to Keflavik Airport of Reykjavik are included, making for a hassle-free experience
The Blue Lagoon is one of the most famous geothermal spas in the world and attracts thousands of people every year. Located in the middle of a lava field, the Blue Lagoon stands in stark contrast to its surroundings. Located just 15-minutes from Keflavik Airport, visiting the Blue Lagoon as the first stop on entering Iceland is an excellent idea. The water is renowned for its milky blue shade, a consequence of the high silica content, and its numerous healing properties. The water stays a comfortable 39 degrees Celsius throughout the year, making it the perfect spot to relax and unwind, washing away all the tiredness from your limbs!
- Round-trip transfers
- Bathing suits and towels
- Fee for storage rooms
- Admission to Blue Lagoon
Departures from Keflavik Airport
At 7:30 AM & 8:45 AM
Every 90 minutes from 11:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Departures from Blue Lagoon
At 9:25 AM
Every 90 minutes from 12:10 PM to 4:40 PM
Know Before You Go
- Please ensure that you have pre-booked admission to the Blue Lagoon in advance. This ticket does not include admission into the attraction
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
Board the bus right outside the terminal building at Keflavík International Airport
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.