River Rover Pass - 24 or 72 Hours Unlimited Hop On Hop Off
Travel like a true tourist when in London with 24hr/72hr River Rover Pass, which includes unlimited cruises between Westminster, London Eye, and Tower piers!
Lo más Destacado
- Board unlimited cruises between 3 bustling piers of London: Westminster, London Eye, and Tower
- Take in views of London from a unique vantage point, and admire the iconic landmarks you pass by
- Landmarks: Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, and many more
- Enjoy the onboard commentary, available in 8 languages to better suit your needs
- Upgrade your ticket to the 72-hour River Rover pass to enjoy London for another couple of days
Your route must be chosen between 3 piers, namely, Westminster, London Eye, and Tower. Sit back and enjoy the views of London from the calm waters of the Thames river. Glide past some of London’s must-see landmarks on a scenic sightseeing cruise from the pier to pier. Be entertained by the commentary onboard, which is available in 8 languages, to better suit your convenience. Thanks to the fully-stocked café and bar, feel free to buy refreshments at any point during the cruise.
Now, you can sightsee London while learning about the history of each landmark and, in turn, learn more about London. Some of the sights you will pass along the route are The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open or indoor deck, and step ashore to discover London’s famous attractions even more. With cruises departing every 40 minutes, you can now plan your itinerary with relative flexibility.
- Unlimited cruises between the 3 piers (24/72-hr)
- Audio commentary in 8 languages
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- 24-hr pass
- 72-hr pass
- Cruises are functional on all days of the week and depart every 30 minutes
- Extra service is available during busy periods, so there is never a shortage of cruises
- There are fully stocked cafe-bars on board
- Enjoy live or recorded commentary (only available in English)
- Toilet facilities are available onboard
5 Oct onwards, cruises will operate on Fri, Sat & Sun between 11 AM & 5 PM
Ages 0-4yrs go free. Ages 5-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, refunded or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point (either of the 4 piers).
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Your boarding point is any of the three piers: Westminster, London or Tower
This ticket is valid for the same day chosen at checkout. Post-redemption, it is valid for 24hrs or 72hrs (depending on the ticket option selected)
The cruises depart every 30 minutes on all days of the week