Stonehenge Half Day Tour from London with Audio Guide
With the audio guide in hand, listen to the history of the attractions and explore the famous site that was built around 5000 years ago!
Lo más Destacado
- Enjoy a relaxed ride to the site in an executive motorized bus with air conditioning, ensuring comfort.
- Once in Stonehenge, you will have enough time to explore the attraction at your own pace.
- Discover the region's rich history with an information brochure and audio guide.
- You can enjoy free Wi-Fi during your trip to Stonehenge on board the bus.
- Get to know the region with the opportunity to visit the exhibition center featuring a 5500-year-old man.
- Check out more than 250 items on display at the exhibition center from over 5000 years ago.
What to expect
Start your tour at the meeting point, where an executive bus will pick you up. Take a 2 hour trip to Stonehenge, revealing the idyllic landscapes of England. Upon arrival at Stonehenge, you will have approximately 2 and a half hours to explore the attraction. Travel 5000 years into the past, into the Neolithic era. You can explore the area at your own pace and enter the restored buildings. Check out ceramic replicas, axis and other items.
The next part of the tour is the main attraction. The monoliths of the Circle of Stone are impressive, even from a distance. You can go around in a circle. Some of these stones weigh over 25 tons and rise to over 9 meters in height. The audio guide will give you an insight into the mysterious structure and you will learn about the people who built Stonehenge and how the structure was built. Several barrows can also be seen from the Circle along the Salisbury plains which extend over the horizon, and you can discover why they exist!
- Stonehenge entrance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Audio guide in several languages
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
- Please note that this is not a guided tour, so there will be no guide on board the bus to Stonehenge.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour, so it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Morning tour
- Afternoon tour
June 20 and 21 (summer solstice)
Audio Guide Languages
English | French | Italian | Spanish | German | Japanese | Mandarin | Russian | Dutch | Polish
Ages 0-2yrs go free. Ages 3-16yrs and families (2 adults + 2 children) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super flexible cancellation policy
Cancellations that are initiated 24 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please print the voucher and display it with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout