Spa World Osaka
Osaka’s giant hot spring theme park, Spa World, offers a sweet escape from daily life and stress, allowing you to indulge in bathing cultures of Rome, Greece, Spain, Japan, Bali and more!
lo más destacado
- Relieve yourself of stress with rejuvenating onsens and saunas at Spa World, Osaka
- Experience quality wellness like never before at the ultimate spa destination located at the heart of Shinsekai area
- Indulge in different bathing cultures practiced around the world at the European and Asian bathing zones
- Enjoy a fun water park with swimming pools and slides, along with gyming facilities
- Spa World Entry Fee
- Swimming Pool
- Access to Sports Gym
- Towel and Spa Clothes
- Equipment Fees
- Meals and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 0 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
what to expect
Divided into an Asian and European Zone, both featuring model baths from countries where bathing culture is rampant, Spa World offers ultimate pampering in a delightfully cheesy way. The European Zone concerns itself with anything classy, with an Ancient Rome pool featuring Roman sculptures, and a Greek medicinal bath that leaves you smelling of herbs. The Asian Zone features two Japanese-style baths: a cypress bath, and another evoking the feeling of an isolated country stream. You can also laze and splash around in the swimming pools, or stretch your muscles at the gym.
know before you go
- 10:00 AM - 8:45 AM (next day)
- Entrance into the building and use of water facilities during the hours of 8:45 AM and 10:00 AM is restricted due to facility inspections being carried out at that time (7:45 AM -10:00 AM on days where water is being drained and replaced)
- Facility usage times are from the time the guests enter the facilities to 8:45 am the next morning
- Additional overnight charge of 1,300 JPY and bathing tax of 150 JPY will be required for late-night usage (between 12:00 AM and 5:00 AM)
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
12:00 PM - 09:00 PM
- Guests are not allowed to wear a bathing suit in the onsen or wrap themselves in a towel.
- Please avoid using the onsen immediately before or after eating or drinking, as this puts an extra burden on the heart and digestive organs.
- Please wash up thoroughly with hot water before entering the onsen. The hot water will prepare your body for the high-temperature hot spring.
- Do not swim or dive in the onsen.
- Guests with long hair should tie it up in order to avoid getting hair in the water.
- Cameras are not allowed in the locker rooms or bathing areas.
- Do not try to "reserve" parts of the washing area by placing personal items there. Likewise, do not loiter in the locker rooms.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the bathing area.
- If you would like to use the cooling bath after a sauna, please be sure to shower beforehand.
- Be careful not to overstay in the onsen or sauna due to health safety reasons.
- No re-entry after exiting the facility.
- Guests who break, damage, lose, or soil any Spa World facilities or property will be held accountable and must pay compensation.
The following is prohibited:
- People with tattoos (both permanent and temporary) are strictly prohibited from using the facilities
- People with skin diseases and colostomy bags are strictly prohibited from using the facilities.
- Smoking in areas designated smoke-free
- Bringing outside food and drinks
- Bathing while extremely inebriated
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Please carry a valid ID.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the service center of Spa World, 3 Chome-4-24 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka
- 1-minute walk from Osaka Subway Sakaisuji Line Dobutsuen-Mae Station Exit 5
- 1-minute walk from JR Shin-Imamiya Station East Exit
- 1-minute walk from Nankai Railway Shin-Imamiya Station