Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Small Group Tour with optional Hot Spring
Watch the sun grace the mountainscape of Batur on this magical sunrise trek. Feel the world at your feet once you reach the summit and enjoy a hearty snack! Choose to take a soulful dip in a bubbling hot spring to have a more organic experience!
lo más destacado
- Experience a rewarding and magical start to the day with a beautiful sunrise hike up Mt. Batur, an active volcano in Bali
- A professional Balinese guide will lead the way through deep craters and lava streams, ensuring you have a safe experience, all the while, imparting knowledge on the sacred mountain
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast with a refreshing hot drink after making your way to the top!
- Witness awe-inspiring views of cascading terraces when you stop at the UNESCO-listed Tegalalang Rice Terraces for morning coffee (optional)
- Choose to enhance this experience by opting for the Mt Batur Hot Springs and blow some steam off at the ultimate relaxing hotspot!
- This is a small group tour of no more than 9 people, ensuring a wholesome and intimate experience!
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees (Batur Park/Hot springs, depending on option chosen)
- Hot Beverage
- Flashlights and Trekking Poles if necessary
- Bottled Water
- Small-Group (5-9 people)
- Additional Drinks
- Personal Expenses
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
what to expect
After being picked up from your accommodation by a private and comfortable vehicle, you will head out into the wee hours of the day for a glorious sunrise atop the sleeping mountaintop of Batur. After undergoing a safety briefing, you will be left in the care of a knowledgable Balinese guide who knows the terrain in and out! As you make your way up, learn about the thermal and volcanic properties of the mountain, all the while exploring deep craters and natural formations. After taking the quickest and safest way up, you can feast your eyes on a golden horizon as the sun sneaks up from behind the mountains. Enjoy a refreshing snack with a hot beverage before making your way down. As you journey back, the charred landscapes marked with black sand and lava streams that you previously missed on the way up will be made clear through a different set of lens, one of brightness and daylight. Before calling it a day, you will make a pitstop at the dreamy Tegalalang Rice Terraces for a steaming cup of coffee.
You can opt for a dip in one of the hot springs in the region. Believed to contain therapeutic powers, these springs are soothing both to the eye and the body. Sit back and simmer in the bubbling hot springs while you contemplate over life, the universe, and everything!
know before you go
Approx. 10 hrs
2:00 AM - Hotel pick-up (depending on the place of stay)
3:30 AM - Arrive at the starting point
3:35 AM - Short briefing before beginning the trek
5:40 AM - Arrive at the top and watch the sunrise with a hot beverage and snack
7:00 AM - Trek back to the parking lot
8:30 AM - Coffee break at the Tegalalang Rice Terraces/Hot springs (depending on option chosen)
11:30 AM - Estimated time of arrival back to your hotel (earlier if in Ubud)
What To Bring
- Comfortable Footwear (trekking/running shoes)
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Change of Clothes
- Ensure you arrive 10 minutes in advance to the meeting point/pick-up location. The tour guide will only wait for 10 minutes before proceeding to the next location.
- If you are headed to the meeting point, heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly from the travel time stated in Google Maps or Waze).
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given a strong level of fitness and physique.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, and it is recommended you have a fair level of fitness.
- This is a small group tour with only up to 5 travellers per group.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people with back problems or mobility impairments, and people with heart problems.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive at the meeting point/lobby 10 minutes before the arranged time in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Details
- These tickets offer free pick-up and drop-off service to your accommodation. Kindly display your voucher to the driver at the time of boarding the vehicle.
- Pick-up is available from any location. (Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Kerobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Ubud; Extra charge for pick up from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben, and Candidasa).
- For group bookings, the exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.