Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour: Everglades Experience
Hop on a bus and head to the Everglades Holiday Park. Ride through the famous 'River of Grass' on a Florida airboat, enjoy a thrilling wildlife show with real alligators, and get a chance to hold a baby alligator!
lo más destacado
- Join a bus ride to the Everglades Holiday Park, located inside the Everglades Natural Park.
- Board an airboat and cruise through the river of grass along with a live guide.
- Spot turtles, birds, and alligators, all while learning fun facts about this unique ecosystem.
- See a wildlife show alligators are expertly handled using traditional Seminole Indian techniques.
- Get a chance to hold and click photos with a real baby alligator.
- Enjoy free time to eat, browse through the souvenir shop or relax by the water before you head back.
- Return coach journey to Everglades
- Holiday park airboat ride
- Holiday park wildlife show
- Free picture with a baby alligator
- Admission to the National Park
- Food and beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
Hop aboard the coach in Miami and start your journey to the Everglades Holiday Park, about a 50-minute drive inside the Everglades Natural Park. Begin with a cruise through the famed 'river of grass' on a unique Florida airboat. You will be joined by a live guide who will point out wildlife species like turtles, birds, and alligators while peppering the journey with fun facts and anecdotes. Continue onwards to the wildlife show where you can watch alligators being expertly handled by keepers. They use traditional Seminole Indian techniques to do this! Fun fact: Long before the first European explorers entered the Florida Everglades, alligator wrestling existed. For tribes like the Seminole, handling the reptiles was part of their existence.
End your experience with something even more exciting: the opportunity to hold and click photos with a real baby alligator! Before you head back to Miami, you'll have free time to grab a bite to eat, browse through the souvenir shop or relax by the water.
know before you go
- Please inform us in advance if you have accessibility requirements (e.g. if you are a wheelchair user) so we are able to make arrangements to accommodate you comfortably.
- On the day, please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, bring water, and consider wearing a hat, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- First Departure: 1 PM from Soundscape Park (Washington Ave & 17st Miami Beach 33139)
- Last Departure: 1:30 PM from Torch of Friendship (301 Biscayne Blvd. Miami Fl 33132)
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
Use your tickets any day within 6 months from purchase.