Las Vegas Strip Highlights Helicopter Tour
Lo más Destacado
- Board a helicopter and take flight over the sparkling lights of the Las Vegas Strip and soak in the glitz and glamour from the best vantage point!
- Beginning with the southern end of the strip, soak in unparalleled views of the Bellagio fountains, Caesars Palace, the unfading lights of the Luxor Pyramid, and more
- Enjoy music and in-flight commentary on the various sights along the way and gain some insight into the city that thrives on entertainment!
- Choose to self-drive to the heliport or upgrade to a classy round-trip transfer service to make the most of your trip!
What To Expect
See the bright lights of Las Vegas on a sightseeing helicopter. Take flight over the dazzling strip full of neon shades, and zoom past some of Vegas’ most iconic casinos and resorts, including the MGM Grand, New York New York, Monte Carlo, Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace, the Venetian, and the Stratosphere Tower, which rises 1,149 feet into the air. Soak in these sensational sights from the broad viewing windows of the helicopter! Glide over the historic Fremont Street and the old Downtown Las Vegas where the city’s notorious love for gambling began. Enjoy music on board the flight and pay close attention to the in-flight commentary narrating exciting tales on the many parts of the Strip in a timely fashion. The 12-15 minute flight will see you rise high above the east and west sides of the Vegas Strip while you soak in the awe-inspiring views which will remain long imprinted in the memory!
You can either choose to drive to the heliport by yourself or arrive by a pre-arranged transfer service. If you’re looking for something upscale to go with the theme of the night then the round-trip transfer service is a more suitable option.
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
- Round Trip Transfers (optional)
- In-flight Narration
- Additional Gratuities
- Guided Tour
Know Before You Go
In the next step of your booking, you can choose how to arrive at the heliport and begin your adventure:
- Self Drive to Heliport
- Upgrade to Transfers
Timings and Availability
Please check the calendar for available dates and timings.
- For the safety of all guests, the body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat.
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel.
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID to validate their age.
- Children under the age of 2 ride free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat. Please carry official proof of age.
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight.
- No flash photography inside the helicopter
Flexible Cancelation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for redemption point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.