Harry Potter Film Locations Walking Tour
Potterheads, this is your chance to explore the magical world of Harry Potter. Visit the Ministry of Magic, The Leaky Cauldron, Diagon Alley and Platform 9¾, all on this half-day guided tour of the wizarding world!
Lo más Destacado
- Visit up to 18 real-life locations that served as a backdrop in the Harry Potter films
- Learn fun facts and stories about these locations thanks to your expert guide
- Take a photograph at the famous Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station
Trace Harry and Mr. Weasley’s footsteps past Westminster Tube Station, as seen in The Order of the Phoenix, and head right into the Ministry of Magic. Discover the location used to film the Ministry of Magic Polyjuice Potion scenes in the Deathly Hallows, and see the iconic red telephone box used to enter the ministry.
Take photographs at the exact spot where the Death Eaters and Fenrir Greyback destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge. Follow your guide to Trafalgar Square, where the Death Eaters created more mayhem in the opening scenes of The Half-Blood Prince.
Your next stop takes you straight into Diagon Alley! See the narrow alley that features rows of 17th-century terraced houses that inspired the famous shops of Diagon Alley and head over to the entrance to The Leaky Cauldron. End your tour at Platform 9 ¾ at King's Cross Station. Try your luck and make your way to Hogwarts and, if you can’t, just visit the Harry Potter shop next door!
- Expert guide
- Personal audio headset
- Photos of film locations
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
- Travel card
Know Before You Go
- The tour begins at 9 AM and ends at 12 PM
- Parts of this tour require a valid travel card/Oyster card (not included)
- The tour will be conducted in English
- Since this is a walking tour, make sure to wear comfortable shoes
Ages 15yrs and under, as well as students, seniors aged 60yrs and above, and families enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Westminster Underground Station, Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, United Kingdom
- Your Guide will be waiting to greet you outside Exit 1 of Westminster Underground Station, serviced by the Jubilee, Circle and District Lines
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Westminster Underground Station
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Take the underground via the Circle, District or Jubilee lines to Westminster station Exit 1
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout