HafenCity 3-Hour Food Tour with Elbphilharmonie
Enjoy a 3-hour culinary city tour through Hamburg's newest hip district on the Elbe: HafenCity!
lo más destacado
- Admire the outstanding architectural milestones of HafenCity
- Tour the Elbphilharmonie from the outside along with a certified guide
- Enjoy five different food tastings and immerse yourself in the culinary diversity of the district
- 3-hour walking tour
- Five tastings in selected culinary stations
- Tour guide tested and certified by the Elbphilharmonie
- Tour of the concert halls
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Touring the Elbphilharmonie as well as the HafenCity and the Speicherstadt in the company of a certified tour guide means more than just finding out interesting facts! You'll also be enjoying five tastings in different locations to truly appreciate the culinary diversity of this district.
Start off by walking with your friendly tour guide to the heart of HafenCity, where you'll find a great view of the Cruise Center HafenCity. Stroll towards Überseequartier and begin your first tasting. As you tour your way through Speicherstadt, learn about how the historic warehouse complex came to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pass the former customs canal and cross many bridges along the way. Let yourself be drawn into the spell of the warehouse district with its characteristic neo-Gothic brick granaries. At a hidden courtyard, you will get to listen to exciting stories about Hamburg originals from the past days of the Speicherstadt. Continue onwards to your next restaurant tasting.
Next, take the 82-meter-long, slightly curved escalator into the interior of the Elbphilharmonie. Follow your guide to the Störtebeker on the plaza and enjoy the dazzling views of the harbor and the city. Listen to insider knowledge about the acoustics and architecture of the enchanting Elbphilharmonie and learn how the construction of the concert hall was delayed. The grand finale of the tour then takes place at the Elbphilharmonie with a typical Hamburg highlight.
know before you go
- The concert halls are not visited on this tour
- Appointments are confirmed according to the Elbphilharmonie and its limited Plaza ticket contingent for guided tours. If no more Plaza tickets are issued, we will contact you and try to find a suitable alternative date as soon as possible. In exceptional cases, the tour guide may then report on the Elbphilharmonie from outside
- You can still go to the plaza free of charge after the official tour if the tour should only take place from outside
Everyday at 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Ages 0-6yrs go in for free. Ages 7-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the Überseequartier metro station (U-Bahn Station)
- Address: Hübenerstraße, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply click on the link below
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout