Tickets for The View from The Shard
Opened to the public in 2013 and with a height of 300 meters, the Shard is the tallest building in Western Europe. Located right in the heart of London, it offers a splendid panoramic view of the city.
lo más destacado
- Admire London from the 72nd floor of the highest building in Western Europe.
- Learn interesting facts about London's history by visiting visual and interactive exhibitions.
- Spot popular points of interest such as the Tower of London and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- A Panoramic Guide will be distributed at the entry gates, ticket desk and gift shop.
- Peer out from the indoor viewing platforms on levels 68 and 69 for a different perspective.
- Guaranteed entry to The View from The Shard
- Access to indoor viewing platforms on levels 68 and 69
- Access to open-air Skydeck on level 72
- Panoramic Guide
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
With its 310 meters, the Shard is the highest observation bridge in London. The view from here is breathtaking. You can watch the city, the Thames, and the sun setting over the city if you decide to visit at nightfall. When booking your tickets, you can choose the time and date of your visit. The experience starts at the selected time. Your tickets give you access to levels 68, 69, and 72. Once you enter, you will have to take the elevator to the 68th level. The elevator covers 6 meters in one second, so it will take about one minute to reach the level. During the ascent, you will see breathtaking views of the city of London. You can walk inside floors 68 and 69 and visit the outdoor bridge on level 72.
With no time limit, you will have the freedom to explore the floor for as long as you want. Once you arrive on the bridge, you can look out over the city of London. Have fun spotting the London Eye, Tower Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, and 20 Fenchurch Street (Walkie Talkie) from above. You can also use digital telescopes with touchscreens to zoom in on these attractions. At level 72 you can also buy a glass of champagne to enjoy the performances that take place every day at the attraction.
know before you go
- The "View from the Shard" experience is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Lines can be long, so it is recommended to arrive at the redemption point at least 30 minutes prior.
- Operating hours may vary.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Lines can be long, so it is advised that you arrive at the redemption point at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at The View from The Shard.
- Address: Joiner Street, London Bridge, London, SE1 9SG, United Kingdom.
- The closest bus stop is London Bridge Bus Station. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 43, 141 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is London Bridge. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board metros Jubilee Northern to get you there.
- The closest train station is London Bridge. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains Southern, Thameslink, southeastern to get you there.