Combo Guided Tour of Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial & Wall Street
Behold the sprawling sights of New York City on this guided tour through three of its most memorable sites!
lo más destacado
- Visit three of NYC's popular attractions: Statue of Liberty, 9/11 Memorial & Wall Street.
- Take to the streets of the world-renowned Wall Street, and learn about the relevant historical events.
- Visit this somber site of the 9/11 Memorial and pay your respects to the fallen victims.
- Enjoy priority boarding at the ferry terminal onto Liberty Island, the next stop on your itinerary.
- Deboard at the island, plug in your audio guides, and explore Lady Liberty in all her beauty at the pedestal of the statue.
- From here, you will catch remarkable views of lower Manhattan, Ellis Island, and Staten Island.
- This ticket also includes access to the Liberty Island Museum- feel free to peruse according to your convenience.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Wall Street walking tour
- 9/11 Memorial tour
- Access to Statue of Liberty Museum & Ellis Island Museum
- Self-guided audio tour of Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Hand-held audio guide (in 9 languages)
- Priority reserved access at the Battery Park ferry line
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your tour begins in Lower Manhattan's Financial District: trickle down the world-famous Wall Street as you learn about the historical events that took place here in the early days of New Amsterdam (when the city was a Dutch colony). You'll then visit the 9/11 Memorial nearby, a site that commemorates the tragic terrorist attacks that took place in New York on September 11, 2001. Stand at the two gigantic reflecting pools and read the names of the victims etched around the pools.
Head to Manhattan's lower tip to catch the ferry to Liberty Island. Thanks to your ticket, you can bypass ticketing queues and walk right in. On your way to the Island, you'll listen to the history of Lady Liberty and admire striking views of the Manhattan skyline. Once at the island, plug in your audio guides, walk to the pedestal of the statue, and gaze out at lower Manhattan, Ellis Island, and Staten Island. You also have access to the Liberty Island Museum, where you'll learn about the universal symbol of liberty and democracy!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. It is therefore recommended to wear comfortabel footwear and clothing.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly.
- Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Please avoid bringing any large items. Smaller items can be checked into lockers at Liberty Island. Large items will have to be left outside at the guest's own risk.
- This tour does not include admission to the 9/11 Museum.
- Infants aged 3yrs and below go free. Children aged 4-12yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide outside 20 Broad Street next to the NY Stock Exchange.
- Address: 20 Broad St, New York, NY 10005, USA.
- The closest metro station is Broad St, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Metro line J will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.