Milan Duomo: Rooftop Access Ticket
Take in the spectacular view of the metropolis in Northern Italy 150 feet above the street level from its famous 600-year-old cathedral!
lo más destacado
- Get access to the rooftop of the Milan Duomo and see the sprawling city of Milan from 150 feet above the ground.
- Capture the beauty of the premises of the 600-year-old cathedral, an enduring symbol of craftsmanship in Northern Italy.
- Marvel at the cathedral's intricate white marble spires from the terrace.
- Climb up the 250 stairs or take the speedy elevator to the top according to the ticket option you select.
- Take in the marvelous Italian Gothic architecture of the monument from its top.
- Feast your eyes on the panoramic views of Milan from a unique perspective.
- Entry ticket for the terraces of the Milan Duomo
- Milan Duomo gift
- Fast track entry
- Museum entry ticket (closed on Wed)
- Entry ticket for the Church of St. Gottardo in Corte (closed on Mon)
- Entry ticket for the archaeological area
- Entry ticket to the Milan Duomo
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enjoy access to the vast rooftop of the Milan Duomo with this ticket. You'll choose from either climbing 250 stairs in the 600-year-old cathedral or a convenient elevator that will take you to the terrace directly. Once you're there, you'll see the stunning view of the city and a bird's eye perspective of the Italian Gothic cathedral itself.
While the structure broke ground in 1386, its construction only finished in 1965, taking around 6 centuries to complete. You'll get a chance to see the cathedral's marvelous architecture, intricately-designed pillars and marble spires against a panoramic view of Milan. Don't forget to take out your smartphones and capture this unique perspective of the city and the largest church in Italy!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- For cultural visits to the Historical Complex of the Milan Cathedral from 6th December in the white and yellow area, the basic Green Pass is sufficient, i.e. a swab performed within 48 hours, a valid vaccination certificate (9 months from the last administration), recovery from more than 180 groups. In the Orange Zone it will be necessary to show the cd. Reinforced Green Pass (vaccination certificate valid (9 months from the last administration) healing for no more than 180 days). An identity document may be required.
- At the entrance to the Historical Complex, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement. In case of temperatures above 37.5 ° C, access will be denied.
- Inside the Historical Complex it will be mandatory to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the sanitizing gel dispensers installed along the path.
- In order to facilitate the surveillance of the Public Security Authorities for access to the Cathedral, please empty the pockets of metal objects and open the suitcases.
- Tickets have a duration of 3 days from the chosen date.
- Each visiting area can be visited only once.
- The opening hours of the Historical Complex may vary due to celebrations or events. Visitors are invited to consult the Alerts section of the website www.duomomilano.it
- The Historical Complex is closed on December 25th.
- It is forbidden to bring suitcases, bulky backpacks, any kind of weapon, glass and ceramic, helmets, scooters, drones, food and drinks into the Historical Complex. For more information, consult the "Rules of conduct and access regulations to the Historical Complex" on the website www.duomomilano.it
To access the Historical Complex of the Duomo, ticket holders must be dressed appropriately; no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
Daily 9am to 7pm, last admission at 6:10pm
Children aged 18 and under enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the Milan Duomo.
- You will get detailed instructions about the location within the cathedral in your mobile voucher.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest metro station is Duomo, located just a minute away from the redemption point.
- Lines #1 and #3 will get you there.
- The closest tram stop is P.za Fontana, a 4-minute walk from the Duomo.
- Trams #24 and #27 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for 3 days from the date selected during checkout.