St. Peter's Basilica, Popes Tombs and Dome
Visit St. Peter's Basilica, Popes Tombs and Dome, with an expert local tour guide. Learn about the rare-known facts about the Renaissance structures, get a chance to see the Pieta, and enjoy a stunning view from atop Michelangelo's dome.
lo más destacado
- Visit 3 must-see spots in Rome with your expert local tour guide.
- Climb the incredible St. Peter's dome, the world's tallest dome designed by Michelangelo.
- Marvel at the intricate Renaissance architecture of St. Peter's Basilica built around 5 centuries ago.
- Tour the underground grotto and the Popes' tombs, where the remains of 91 popes are buried.
- Listen to interesting stories about Roman history that may seem stranger than fiction.
- Get a chance to closely appreciate the famous Pieta, Baldachino, and much more.
- Dome entry ticket
- St. Peter's Dome ticket
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Access to other parts of the Vatican City
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 1440 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
A trip to Rome isn't complete without touring St. Peter's Basilica, the heart of the Catholic Church and arguably one of the most influential buildings in the world. Your guided tour will start in St. Peter's square by the fountain. After the ice-breakers, your local tour guide will introduce the story of St. Peter. Saint Peter's is considered the pinnacle of Renaissance architecture; its towering dome is seen from all over the Eternal City. Even though it is 500 years old, Michelangelo's dome is still the tallest in the world. Your special access tickets will let you take the elevator to the very top of St. Peter's. Here, you will get the chance to take in the magnificent view of Rome.
Marvel at the dazzling, intricate level of detail and gold displayed all over the interior of the Basilica. You will learn about its construction, interior and importance in Christianity. The tour will give you time to visit important artworks by Michelangelo, Bernini, Raphael, and other old masters. At the end of your guided tour, you'll visit the grotto underneath the church and St. Peter's tomb.
know before you go
Mon-Sat: 10am onwards
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Please ensure that your shoulders and knees are covered.
Infants aged 4 and under can go for free. Children aged 5-17 enjoy reduced ticket prices (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide by the obelisk in the center of St Peter’s Square.
- You will find your guide holding a yellow Carpe Diem Rome flag.
- Address: Obelisco di Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Obelisk, St Peter's Square, Vatican City.
- The nearest bus stop is Risorgimento/Porta Angelica.
- The stop is located just 7 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Buses #23, #982, and #n3s will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.