Munich Bike Tour
Make new friends and see all of Munich in under three hours with this bike tour!
lo más destacado
- Explore Munich and see its top attractions on a bike.
- The 3-hour tour will take you past Königsplatz, Hofgarten, ‘Old Town’, Odeonsplatz, and more.
- Take a break and explore the English Garden, one of the biggest urban parks in the world.
- Stop by the Chinese Tower for refreshments (not included in the ticket) and discover how it feels to be a local in Munich.
- Rental bike service for 3 hours
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Put all your worries aside; hop on a bike and get ready to see all of Munich in just three hours with this tour! From grand plazas to serene parks and riverbanks (and the beer gardens, of course!), there's so much that Munich has to offer.
Ride your bike past the city's top sights like the Königsplatz, the Odeonsplatz, and the Hofgarten. When you need to take a break, stop by the English Garden - Germany and Europe's largest city park. This is where locals spend their time catching up, sunbathing, playing football, and picnicking. While you're here, you'll get to stop for refreshments at the iconic beer garden near the Chinese Tower. Simply three hours on the bike will open all of the city to you – the Englischer Garten, the Eisbach surf wave, Odeonsplatz, the river Isar, and the Royal Residenz!
know before you go
- Be sure to wear suitable clothing and comfortable shoes, as you'll mainly be outside and on foot.
- For most of the year, Munich has a very pleasant climate and is perfect for tours, but the warm summer months experience occasional rain showers. Please consult the weather forecast before the meeting, and dress accordingly.
Daily at 10 AM and 2:30 PM
Infants aged 5 and under can go for free. Children aged 6-13, as well as students, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Radius Tours premises in Munich Central Train Station.
- This is located in Hauptbahnhof, in the area just across from the tracks 32-34.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is Hauptbahnhof Nord, which is located directly opposite the ticket redemption point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.