Highlights of Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
Cycle along the famous Brooklyn Bridge and explore Lower Manhattan, the Financial District, Brooklyn Waterfront and more on this guided bike tour!
lo más destacado
- Go on an exciting bike tour on the Brooklyn Bridge with an expert tour guide.
- Start your adventure with an uphill ride to the City Hall district of Manhattan.
- Travel along the Brooklyn Bridge, a 19th-century engineering spectacle.
- Take a break to capture the stunning skyline of Manhattan 50 meters above ground in one of the Bridge Towers.
- Spot the Statue of Liberty, Staten Island, and Ellis Island while taking in the panoramic views.
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Basket/bike bag
- Illustrated map
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
This bike tour is the perfect combination of excitement and leisure, promising an enjoyable 2 hours of exploring landmarks around the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll begin your tour in Lower Manhattan and cycle your way uphill into the City Hall district. Your tour guide will entertain you with some fascinating myths and stories about the landmarks you see along the way.
You'll travel along the famous Brooklyn Bridge, and make a stop at one of its Towers. Climbing up, you'll see the stunning cityscape 50 meters above the ground. This panoramic sight will let you sightsee the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Staten Island and the port of Brooklyn. Once you've taken pictures of the beautiful view, you'll head to Brooklyn Heights. Here, you'll get a chance to see some of the oldest and most historic houses in New York City. While returning to the Bridge, you'll pass the South Street Seaport. Your tour guide will fill you in on how it is an enduring symbol of the seafaring heritage of the region.
know before you go
- All guests must be able to ride their own bikes.
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 15 people in 1 group.
- Please bring your passport or ID card and credit card along.
- Double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for safety reasons.
- Children aged 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult to get a bike rental.
Daily 9am onwards.
Children aged 12 and under enjoy reduced pricing tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at the Unlimited Biking 38 Park Row office.
- Address: 41 Park Row, New York, NY 10038, USA.
- The closest bus stop is Park Row/Beekman St, right in front of the meeting point.
- Buses M9 and M103 will get you there.
- The closest subway station is Brooklyn Bridge - City Hall, just 3 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Lines #4, #5 and #6 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.