Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend Group Tour
Experience the vast and ethereal beauty of the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on this guided group tour through Navajo territory.
lo más destacado
- In this guided group tour, you’ll see the picturesque Horseshoe Bend and explore the lower Antelope region of the Navajo territory.
- Enjoy the desert landscape as you head deeper into this area, getting closer to the mighty Colorado River. Along the way, you’ll also see the oldest operating Mormon temple in the world.
- The Horseshoe Bend – where the river flows and meanders around the rocks creating a unique horseshoe-shaped formation – is something to look forward to.
- Feast your eyes upon the dunes created by sand, air, and water in the Lower Antelope Canyon.
- A local Navajo guide will take you through a part of the canyon where sunlight creates unique photograph-worthy backdrops.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English tour guide
- Entrance to Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Glen Canyon Dam viewpoints
- Local Navajo guide in Antelope Canyon
- Meal inclusions
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 72 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Head out for a scenic drive into Navajo territory. You’ll even come across the oldest operating Mormon temple in the world in St. George, Utah.
As you go deeper into the wilderness, you’ll approach the mighty Colorado River. The Horseshoe Bend – where the river flows and meanders around the rocks creating a unique horseshoe-shaped loop – will come into sight and this is the first main highlight of this tour. It’s enjoyed by visitors and photographers from all around the world. You’ll then travel to where ‘the water runs through the rocks’ as per local Navajo folklore. Tour the lower Antelope Canyon region and visit the spectacular dunes created by the wind, water, and sand. Words won’t be able to describe these natural formations. A local Navajo guide will then take you through the canyon and help you catch special canyon sights like how the creates shafts of light that shine through the slits in the canyon walls, creating one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
After a break for lunch, you’ll head to the Glenn Canyon viewpoint for one last look at this spectacular area.
know before you go
- Wear light clothing, suitable for the outdoors, and walking shoes.
- Wear sunscreen and a sunhat, and carry a bottle of water.
- Mon, Wed & Fri: 6:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Luxor Hotel .
- Address: 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States.
- Landmark: It’s the hotel lobby’s lower level and Desk North Entrance.
- The Luxor Tram station is a 2-min walk from the meeting point.
- You can use this route if you’re coming from Excalibur or Mandalay Bay.
- The express tram runs daily from 9am - 10:30pm and trains leave every 3-7 minutes. The all-stops tram runs from 11am - 10:30pm.
- Take a taxi or Uber to the meeting point with the address provided.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.