Gatorland Admission Tickets - Skip the Line
Spend an entire day at Gatorland, the alligator capital of the world. Check out alligator-related exhibits, shows, events, and more!
lo más destacado
- Explore 110 acres of wildlife preserve, home to birds, turtles, snakes, and wild alligators.
- Meet different kinds of gators and learn how they help to maintain a balanced ecosystem.
- Bear witness to a rare alligator species: the large and blue-eyed leucistic white alligator.
- See entertaining and educative shows like ‘Legends of the Swamp’ and ‘Up Close Encounters.’
- Take a picturesque stroll through the swamp and come across snakes, bugs, plants, and more.
- Have a relaxed experience throughout with the absence of crowds and ample free parking.
- Single-day admission pass
- Free parking
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar. Sin embargo, puedes utilizarlas en cualquier momento hasta el 31 juil., 2024.
validez de la entrada
Estas entradas son válidas hasta el 31 juil., 2024.
Enjoy full-day admission to Gatorland, a unique park offering a broad range of activities and attractions, along with fond memories and meaningful interactions. Enjoy its many fantastic exhibits and shows, indulge in up-close encounters with fascinating creatures from across the world, see hundreds of native alligators and crocodiles including the world’s largest white alligator (over 12 feet in length and 800 pounds), explore the Cypress Swamp Walk and the alligator breeding marsh with a boardwalk and observation tower. There are many things to do here, enough to keep you entertained all day! Do not miss the unique alligator wrestling show hosted within the 800-seat stadium where a gator daredevil demonstrates brave stunts to point out the survival features of alligators!
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Face masks are mandatory.
- Maintaining social distancing is a must.
- Temperatures may be checked.
- Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds.
- Areas frequented by visitors are regularly disinfected.
- All gear/equipment is regularly sanitized between use.
- Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available throughout the park.
Ages 2 and under enjoy free entry to the park. Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Timings for shows may vary slightly by the season, but they are repeated several times daily.
- No food of any kind is allowed in the park, including animal feed.
- No coolers, picnic baskets, or similar items designed to carry food or beverages are allowed.
- All luggage must be checked and secured at admissions or secured out of sight in your vehicle.
- All bags, purses, and strollers are subject to search. We promise not to laugh at what we find.
- Smoking is permitted but only in designated areas.
- Gatorland does not allow weapons of any kind to be carried into the park.
- By entering the park guests voluntarily assume all risks related to Covid-19.
- Failure to follow the rules may result in dismissal from the park.
Dates and Timings
Open daily from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Gatorland.
- Address: 14501 Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, United States.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Gatorland is located on Hwy 441 just north of the Orlando – Kissimmee line in South Orlando. It is only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney World®, Sea World®, and the Orlando International Airport. The nearest bus stop is 'S Orange Blossom Trail and Cypress Crossing Dr.' Catch bus #108 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.