Combo: Eiffel Tower Summit Guided Tour + Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Ticket
Hurry and book this combo ticket that grants you skip-the-line entry to both the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. If you want to upgrade, you can even book a cruise on the Seine River!
Select your ticket type
- Get skip-the-line entry to two otherwise sold-out attractions with a single, super-saver ticket.
- Explore the Eiffel Tower with fast-track entry and access to the Summit.
- You will be accompanied by an expert bilingual (English and French-speaking) tour guide.
- After the 1.5-hr guided tour, explore the Parisian landmark on your own for as long as you'd like.
- Admire the city of Paris from the iconic Eiffel Tower and marvel at the significant landmarks.
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 1-hr Seine River cruise and enjoy Paris from its glistening waters.
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry into the Louvre and avoid the long, winding queues.
- Get same-day access to the temporary collections inside the museum (depending on availability).
- You also enjoy free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix within 48 hours.
- See iconic collections of art including the Mona Lisa and Liberty Leading The People.
- Spend as much time as you like inside the Louvre Museum with these tickets that are valid for the entire day.
- Skip the line access to the Eiffel Tower led by an expert bilingual (English and French-speaking) tour guide
- 1.5-hr guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the summit of the Tower
- 1-hr Seine River cruise (optional)
- Guaranteed access to the Louvre within 30 minutes
- Access to temporary exhibits at the Louvre and free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Eiffel Tower Summit Guided Tour
Visit the Eiffel Tower, a cultural and historical icon of Paris. Go on a tour, led by an expert bilingual (English and French-speaking) tour guide, and learn about the significance of the tower. Make your way to the 1st floor, which is also the largest level of the tower. Experience the thrill of walking on a see-through glass floor or just enjoy the wonderful view as you gaze through it. The guide will accompany you up to the 2nd floor, regaling stories about the history of the tower. After your 1.5 hour-long tours, you're allowed to stay back and admire the landmark in all its Parisian glory for as long as you'd like (within the operating hours). You can go to the tower´s summit and admire some of the most iconic landmarks of Paris such as the Arc de Triomphe, Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, the Louvre, Trocadero Gardens, and so on.
Optional Seine River Cruise
Witnessing the beauty of Paris by boat is truly enchanting. Views from the Seine give you a different perspective to the heart of the city and an excellent audio commentary on board keeps your Parisien knowledge up to date.
The Louvre Museum
These Louvre tickets assure you of entry to this iconic museum within half an hour. After a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre. Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage. Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa', 'Liberty Leading the People' by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's 'The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave', the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo, and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tour + Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tour + Seine River Cruise + Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun - 9am to 6pm (last admission at 5:30pm)
- Closed days: Every Tue, Jan 1, May 1 and Dec 25
Eiffel Tower Summit Guided Tour
- Sep-May: 9:30am to 11pm
- Jun-Aug: 9am to 11:30pm
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 11 years old and above.
- A limited number of visitors at a time are allowed on the esplanade, on each floor, and in the lifts.
- There are signs and ground markings to implement physical distancing (1.5 meters).
- All public spaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Please note that you will only be allowed to enter the Eiffel Tower Summit at the time chosen during the booking, so we recommend arriving 30 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry.
- In rare instances, the Summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the Summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of Summit access.
- Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite.
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue. Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit the Louvre, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10 AM time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30 AM) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
Infants aged 3 and under can visit the Eiffel Tower for free.
At the Louvre, entry is free for children under the age of 18 and European Union citizens under the age of 26 but they will need to get a physical ticket at the venue owing to the new COVID-19 rules and regulations. Also, please display a valid ID at the entrance of the museum for proof of age
Note: For the Louvre, we only sell adult tickets (+18 years for non-EU and + 26 years from EU). We do not sell free tickets. If visitors are eligible for it, they will have to reserve a ticket online through the official Louvre website owing to the new COVID-19 rules and regulations. The link will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Points
Eiffel Tower Summit Tour
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
Address: Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.