Game of Thrones Boat Tour
Take in the iconic shooting locations of Game of Thrones from the shimmering waters of Dubrovnik and enjoy the stunning Island of Lokrum!
- You'll the perfect combination of GoT shooting spots and Dubrovnik sightseeing locations in this tour.
- Find out intriguing information about the show while it was shot from your expert tour guide.
- Bask in the panoramic views of Old Town and peer at the towering city walls.
- Make your directorial debut as you compare freeze frames to real-life locations.
- Your boat ride to Island Lokrum reveals several shooting spots, like the trial by combat.
- Visit the stunning island that has peacocks and rabbits as its permanent inhabitants.
- At the Throne Room, delve into the fictional history of Westeros and the show.
- Don’t leave without gracing the Iron Throne yourself and clicking a commemorative picture.
- Round-trip boat ride to Lokrum Island
- Walking tour of the island
- Throne Room visit
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Acting like an add-on to the GoT walking tour, this tour opens with panoramic views of Old Town. Your guide will explain the history of this city, its walls, and “the Taj Mahal of the Mediterranean” aka, Villa Šeherezada! This was where Tyrion Lannister rested before escaping King’s Landing in season 4. Compare freeze frames to real-life locations for kicks. On your boat ride towards the island, you’ll notice the shooting spot for trial by combat. Disembark at the Island Lokrum, which was rumored to be cursed by Benedictine monks in the early 19th century- today, the only permanent residents are hundreds of peacocks and rabbits. Walk through the ancient monastery and visit a tiny saltwater lake called the Dead Sea.
Finally, visit Lokrum’s Throne Room, where you’ll learn about the fictional history of Westeros and get your photo on the Iron Throne. Enjoy the botanical garden, some filming locations in Quarth, and spend time exploring the place on your own. If you have time on your hands, relax on the rocky beaches of Lokrum, or rent a mountain bike to speed through the island. The ferry boat returns to the Old Port every 30 minutes (round-trip boat ticket included in this ticket), so you can spend as much time here as you please- just make sure you leave with the last boat before the sun goes down!
know before you go
- During summers, make sure to wear light clothing. Carry sunscreen, a hat, and a bottle of water
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so wear comfortable shoes
- Daily: 12pm
- 12 April, 1 May, 25, 26 & 31 Dec
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Your boarding point is at Lokrum island ferry
- Address: Ul. Anice Bošković 6, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Your guide will be holding a VIDOKRUG sign for easy recognition
The closest bus stop is Dubrovnik Central Bus Station, a 10-min drive to the meeting point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout