Atletico de Madrid F.C Museum and Tour
- Show your football passion at the Atlético de Madrid museum and stadium
- Head on to the pitch, the sacred turf on which Atlético play their home games
- Visit the important facilities such as the changing rooms and the Press Room
- Relive the memories of the most unforgettable moments of Atlético de Madrid history in the Cinema Room
- View the trophies in the museum cabinets, the La Liga trophy from 2013-2014 season being the most important one
Visit the Vicente Calderón, home of Atlético de Madrid.
This tour visits all the important facilities in the stadium such as the changing rooms and the Press Room. However, the best part of the tour is undeniably visiting the pitch. Stepping the pitch is a special feeling for any football fan. Imagination takes visitors to hear fans’ energy and feel the players’ excitement.
The stadium hosts a museum dedicated to the silverware Atlético has accumulated over the years as well as memorabilia from across the ages. You can also visit the Cinema Room where memories of the past are brought back to visitors minds.
- Admission to Atletico de Madrid Museum and Vicente Calderón Stadium guided tour
- Food and Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Vicente Calderón Stadium, Paseo de los Melancólicos, 67, Madrid
The Stadium Tours are subject to alteration or cancellation without previous notice due to pre-match preparation Works within the stadium, without compensation or refund.