Skydive Melbourne - St Kilda Beach Tandem Freefall
Jump from 15,000 feet and freefall over Melbourne in this thrilling one-of-a-kind experience. Take in stunning bird’s-eye views of the city as you fall, and choose where you want to land safely with the help of the highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Please Note: We are the official reseller of Skydive Australia.
- Jump from 15,000 feet up in the air over Melbourne and freefall for more than a minute before opening the parachute and landing.
- Take off from St. Kilda and soar through the air over Melbourne's business district, taking in panoramic views of the sparkling waves off Port Philip Bay.
- Leave any concerns of safety behind with the additional protection provided by our highly trained tandem jumpmasters and support staff, as well as our state-of-the-art, failure-proof equipment.
Plummet from the skies and experience the adrenaline rush of freefall with this Skydive over Melbourne. Steel yourself for the heart-pounding leap from the skies and head to the skydive center. There, you will meet your expert skydiving support team, who will guide you through the safety procedures and answer any questions you may have about your jump. Once you’re all fitted up in your gear and set to go, accompany your tandem jumpmaster and climb into your specially-outfitted plane. The plane will take you to 15,000 feet above Melbourne, where your jumpmaster will attach your harnesses together and deal with all the technicalities, while you experience the exhilarating rush of air from the doors and try to swallow the butterflies in your stomach.
Leap out of the door into the skies and freefall at speeds of up to 200 km/hr for about 60 seconds, and experience the ultimate thrill of letting go and plunging straight down like a stone! Take in views of the city as it comes rushing towards you at a breathtaking speed. Your jumpmaster will deploy your parachute at the right time, and in the unlikely event of an emergency, your parachutes are equipped with the state-of-the-art AAD technology to auto-engage at preset altitudes. You can then float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and appreciate the views of St. Kilda, Melbourne’s business district, and the glittering golden beaches of Port Philip Bay from your aerial vantage point. Experience Melbourne in a way you will never forget!
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master.
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions.
- Safety equipment.
- Free transfers from Melbourne CBD to Melbourne skydive center (available only for 8:00 AM check-in from Mon-Fri)
- APF levy of AUD35 per person payable upon arrival
- Photos and video can be purchased at the drop zone on the day.
Know Before You Go
- Minimum age requirement: 12+. Participants aged 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive at the location itself and new members will be required to pay an AUD35 membership fee.
Timings and Availability
Check-in times: 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 AM.
- Transfers are only available for the 8:00 AM check-in time from Mon- Fri. Transfers should be reserved while booking. Pickups for the transfer are at the following locations:
Her Majesty's Theatre, 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Pick up time: 6:30 AM
Please be there at least 10 minutes before check-in time.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes, such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I was wondering about spending so much money on a single ticket but then realized, YOLO! And I think it was worth it- can't wait to do it again- great fun and plenty adrenaline
I am not much of an adrenaline junkie but my boyfriend is, so I took a chance and bought these tickets. It was the highlight of our trip
People talk like it's gambling with your life, but people- it's TOTALLY safe. Very safe and failure proof equipment
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Melbourne Skydive mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point.
Skydive Australia, 42A, Marine Parade, St Kilda, VIC 3182 (next to the Great Provider Restaurant)
Skydive Australia, 42A, Marine Parade, St Kilda, VIC 3182