Cape Woolamai Morning Cruise at Philip Island
Enjoy the dramatic coastal scenery of Phillip Island as you munch on cake and coffee onboard!
- Experience the beauty of Phillip Island and Cape Woolamai's nature.
- A cruise from San Remo promises great views and amazing sights along the way.
- Enjoy sights of sheer granite cliffs and caves enveloped by the turquoise waters.
- Munch on cake and coffee on board as you spot dolphins, seals, and whales.
- Cormorants, gannets, and wedge-tailed eagles are some of the popular sea birds to spot.
- Onboard commentary fills you in on facts and stories about the local wildlife and scenery.
- 1-hr scenic cruise
- Regular dolphin, seal and seabird sightings
- Tea & coffee with cake
- Local commentary & stories
- Hotel transfers
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
Give Your Morning a Scenic Twist
Set sail off San Remo on a boat cruise to Cape Woolamai for some remarkable sights of Phillip Island. As you float along the coast, you'll be privy to some of the most spectacular sights the island has to offer. Gaze out at sheer granite cliffs and caves enveloped by the turquoise waters as you cruise under the Phillip Island Bridge.
Picture the Perfect Tropical Experience
The Phillip Island waters are blessed with an abundance of marine life like dolphins, seals, whales, and more. Sea birds like cormorants, gannets, and wedge-tailed eagles can also be spotted regularly. While you cruise upon these waters, listen to onboard commentary that lets you in on fascinating facts about the local wildlife and scenery. At mid-day, you will arrive back at San Remo, just in time to watch the daily feeding of pelicans.
know before you go
know before you go
- In certain sea conditions, vessel motion may cause motion sickness, please take precautions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather conditions. You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your redemption point is at Wildlife Coast Cruises Tour Agency.
- Address: 170 Marine Parade, San Remo VIC 3925, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Marine Pde, a 1-min walk to the redemption point.
- Line Cowes - Wonthaggi Via San Remo & Anderson will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.