Puerto Vallarta: 360 City Tour with Mexican Lunch
Experience the culture, sights, and the cuisine of Puerto Vallarta on a guided tour of the city's best highlights. Explore architectural and artistic landmarks around town, admire the view of the coastline from the beach, and unwind over lunch with a tequila tasting in the rainforests of the Sierra Madre.
- Explore the beautiful coastal city of Puerto Vallarta on this guided day tour
- Check out mangrove swamps, the beautiful architecture in the city and enter a tropical rainforest
- Feast on a delicious Mexican lunch with a mango margarita and enjoy a tequila tasting
- Discover the rich history and culture of Vallarta alongside an expert English and Spanish-speaking guide
- A visit to the mangroves
- Entrance fee to Nogalito Eco Park
- Expert English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Authentic Mexican Lunch
- Mango margarita with lunch
- Tuba drink
- Traditional Mexican ice pop
- Tequila tasting
- Round-trip transportation
- Meals and beverages not previously listed
- Additional gratuities (optional)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Once you are picked up from your hotel, you will make your way to Puerto Vallarta's marina. Admire the many luxury yachts in the harbor, and pass by bustling shops and restaurants before heading to the city's so-called “urban estuary.” Look out and see the mangrove swamps and canals that remain the perfect habitats for migratory birds and even river crocodiles. Downtown, marvel at the beautiful brick architecture of the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Walk in to see the marble altar crowned with an image of the Virgin of Guadalupe. This was painted by the famous artist Ignacio Ramirez, himself.
Next, swing by City Hall, towards the pier and along the way, see statues and sculptures that were created by local and international artists, including The Friendship Fountain by James Bottoms. Take a pause and cool off with a popsicle and a sweet-and-sour tuba drink made with coconut cream, before moving on to the Old Town. At Mismaloya beach, enjoy a seaside viewpoint that looks out over the offshore rock formations known as Los Arcos. Finally, enter the tropical rainforest of the Sierra Madre, where you can admire the breathtaking scenery over a delicious Mexican lunch, washed down with a mango margarita and a tasting of locally made tequilas.
know before you go
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Make sure to provide the name of the hotel you are staying at, during the check-out process
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing, carry sunblock, a camera and cash for shopping
Ages 4yrs and below go free. Ages 5-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick up
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your lobby
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout