Lotte World Theme Park Ticket
Spend your day at Lotte World Theme Park - the most popular recreation complex in Seoul. With an ice-skating rink, an outdoor amusement park, a Korean folk museum, and much more, you won't be bored for a minute!
- Make your way to one of Korea's most loved and visited attractions, the Lotte World Theme Park.
- Try your hand at the Comet Express, Atlantis, Gyro Drop, Bungee, and many more rides at Magic Island.
- Visit the Folk Museum and learn about the 5000-year-old Korean history.
- Upgrade your ticket to access the Lotte World Aquarium for a fun addition, or skip the lines at 3 or 5 rides with the Magic Pass.
- Fun Fact: Lotte World has been the shooting location of popular K-Dramas such as True Beauty and Business Proposal.
- Admission to Lotte World
- Admission to Folk Museum
- Lotte World Aquarium (optional)
- Magic Pass for 3 rides (optional)
- Magic Pass for 5 rides (optional)
- Lotte World Magical Forest, Game Factory, Mirror Maze, Haunted House, Terror Cemetery
- Lotte World indoor skiing zone
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch bis zum 31 Jan., 2023 verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind bis zum 31 Jan., 2023 gültig.
Thrill & Tranquil in the Same Package
Lotte World Theme Park is one of the most popular attractions in Seoul, home to the world's largest indoor theme park. Begin your day in Lotte World with one of the many thrill rides - Flume Ride, Gyro Drop, Swing Tree, Pharaoh's Fury, French Revolution, and countless others. Jump on the monorail for a short ride to the Magic Island. This outdoor theme park features an equally exciting collection of rides including Comet Express, Ghost House, Bungee Drop, Atlantis Adventure, and others. If you have some time, you can also visit Seok-Chon lake for a pleasant walk along its mesmerizing bay.
Endless Fun at Lotte World
There are countless parades organized in the outdoor area of the theme park. One crowd favorite is the World Carnival Parade featuring over 200 signing and dancing performers. While at the Lotte World Theme Park, you can also visit the Folk Museum for a slight change of pace. Swing for the ticket option with access to the Lotte World Aquarium, the largest and longest aquarium in South Korea! Made up of thirteen "theme zones" that represent different ecosystems, the aquarium is home to over 55,000 marine animals from 650 different species!
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility
- This ticket is for non-Korean passport holders only.
- Guests who booked Lotte World Aquarium + Lotte World ticket combo must enter both parks on the same date.
- You cannot enter Lotte World after 8pm.
- Daily: 10am - 9pm
Lotte World Aquarium
Mon to Thur: 10am- 8pm (Last entry at 7pm)
Fri to Sun: 10am- 10pm (Last entry at 9pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at Lotte World South Gate Group Ticket Office (240 Olympic-ro, Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea) for a physical ticket
- This ticketing office operates between 9:30 AM-7:00 PM
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout