Let your kids loose and have them discover that science is even more fun than they imagined!
- KidsStop is a 3,000 sq.m. edutainment center that's perfect for budding scientists aged 8 and under.
- Discover the sensation of free-fall within a child-friendly environment at the Giant-J Slide.
- Wander through the labyrinth of the fantastical world of the 9m-tall Big Dream Climber.
- Head back in time to 65 million years ago and see dinosaurs at the Dino Pit.
- See engineering made simple at the Built Environment.
- Upgrade your ticket to get access to the Science Centre, a space highlighting the fascinating aspects of science for all ages.
- Admission into KidsStop
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Spend a super-fun educational day out with your children at KidsStop, all without breaking the bank! Children are naturally curious about things that surround them, and at KidsStop, they have the chance to interact with 20 exhibits that teach them concepts in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics).
Designed for little ones aged 8 and under, KidsStop is fuel for your child's curiosity. Let them ignite their imaginations as they dive into a dinosaur pit where they can uncover fossils, explore the Ocean’s Buddies Virtual Ocean to see a glimpse of marine conservation and visit a PlayMakers Studio where there are robot toys. Throughout their time here, they will be engaging with science and discovering fascinating tidbits about how the world works.
With an upgraded ticket, you also get a chance to explore the Science Centre. It has exhibitions and shows curated to inspire curiosity across all age groups. Don't miss out on the best way to learn the fascinating stories behind key scientific developments in Singapore!
know before you go
- The Typhoon Simulator in the Flight & Space exhibit is temporarily closed due to safe distancing measures.
- Other popular exhibits such as the Dino Pit, Planet Warriors, Know Your Body and The Big Dream Climber are available.
- KidsStop is accessible and inclusive. There are accessible parking spaces, wheelchair loan services, specially designated toilets with auto doors, and sensory bags available.
- Remember to bring your socks as they are required at certain zones.
- The following are not allowed in KidsSTOP™: strollers or prams, pets, dangerous or hazardous materials, weapons of any sort, or food and drinks.
- Tue to Sun : 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
- Closed on Mon
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at KidsStop.
- Address: 21 Jurong Town Hall Rd, Singapore 609433.
- The nearest bus stop is S'pore Science Ctr, which is a 2-minute walk to KidsStop.
- Buses 66, 178, 198, or 335 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.