Set off on a comfortable road trip from Naples to the Royal Palace of Caserta, and discover its magnificent interiors and intricate gardens.
- Skip the lines as you explore the beautiful palatial complex of Caserta, with a whopping 1,200 rooms, a large in-house theater, and over 24 royal apartments.
- Relax with round-trip transfers from Naples and indulge in the lavish aesthetics of this estate as you learn more about its artistic heritage.
- The grounds are home to vivid greenery, evocative fountains, and a wide range of colorful flowers.
- Caserta Royal Palace, built in 1752 under King Charles VII of Bourbon, was the largest palace erected in Europe during the 18th century.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Caserta Royal Palace
- Round-trip shuttle transfers from Naples
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a 1-hour drive from Naples, where your experience will start and end. Put your feet up and begin the royal experience after you board your shuttle. Arriving at Caserta, the first thing you will notice is the luxurious courtyard. Thin blue lines of water set in the midst of deep green foliage make the perfect welcome.
Inside, you will observe the daily lives and peculiar habits of ancient nobles, through paraphernalia frozen in time. The palace holds a total of 1,200 rooms, a grand theater, and more than 2 dozen royal apartments. Venture outside and come alive in the gardens, decorated with gushing fountains and a variety of beautiful flowers.
know before you go
know before you go
- For minors under 18 and EU citizens 18-24 years old, it's necessary to have a valid identification document.
- The departure is guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants.
Wed to Mon: 9:30am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your host at P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 90.
- Address: 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is C.So Arnaldo Lucci. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 116, 175, 195, 196, 455 and more to get you there.
- The closest subway station is Piazza Garibaldi. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board subway lines L1 and L2 to get you there.