Ola Beach Club: Stand-Up Paddleboard Tickets
Sign up for a dose of Vitamin Sea at Sentosa's famous Ola Beach Club on a Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP)!
- Spend a day on the sandy shores of Sentosa's Siloso Beach at the beloved Ola Beach Club!
- Those craving a touch of adventure, this beach club has a range of watersports to partake in.
- Stand-up paddleboarding is a must-try activity, letting you take on the waves at your own pace.
- If you're one to respect the sea, this activity might be the right fit for you (it's on the safer side).
- Stand tall on your board and ride through the gentle waves, feeling the salty sea spray as you go.
- 1-hr stand-up paddleboarding
- Life jackets
- Basic safety briefing & instructions
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
The Ola Beach Club is more than just beach curls and tan lines: it provides a touch of adventure for those who crave it. If watersports are your thing, you'll definitely want to try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding. It's easier than you think! Tailored for those who may be afraid of rough waves, this watersport is on the easier (and safer) side. Experience a full-body workout as you ride the gentle waves at a slower pace. Stand tall on your board and enjoy the salty sea breeze and sea spray. A whole hour of discovering the ocean on a paddleboard and you won't even realize the time fly by!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children below the age of 6 require adult supervision.
- Participants must ensure that they are wearing a life jacket at all times during any water sport activity.
- Appropriate swimwear is required, and heavy clothing is not encouraged.
- Guests who are pregnant, unwell, under medication, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not participate in any water sports.
- Participants should immediately stop any activities upon feeling fatigued or unwell.
- Participants must stop any activities and return to shore immediately in the case of bad weather conditions.
- Participants must clarify with our watersports instructors if they are unclear about any rules and regulations.
- Those under the age of 12 must be able to fit into a Personal Floatation Device (PFD).
- You need to come 20 minutes early for registration, use of changing room, and storage of belongings. Your session will be canceled if there is no show 15 minutes after your session starts. No time extension will be given for latecomers. All rental slots are to be completed within the stated time.
- We will teach you the basics before you start the activity. Swimming is compulsory for all water sports activities.
- All rentals made are non-refundable. This includes the event of inclement weather.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Ola Beach Club.
- Address: 46 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099005.
- By Sentosa Express: Alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Public Bus: Board Bus 123 and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Intra-Island Bus: Board Sentosa Bus A, B or C and alight at Beach Station. Transfer to Sentosa Beach Shuttle.
- By Foot: Take a stroll down the beach from Beach Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.