Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Tickets with Brisbane River Cruise
Enjoy a memorable river cruise to the oldest and largest koala sanctuary in the world. This is a must-do activity when in Brisbane!
- Board a Brisbane river cruise and enjoy the informative commentary from your captain.
- Make your way to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, the oldest and largest koala sanctuary in the world.
- Spend 2.5 to 3 hours here and get to hand-feed kangaroos, see over 130 koalas, and more.
- Entry into Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Return Brisbane river cruise from the CBD to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Narrated journey by the captain
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
- Koala photos (available for purchase on the day, subject to availability)
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Board a 70-minute cruise right at the heart of the city; the Brisbane River Cruise has been transferring guests to the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for over 70 years! Along the way, your experienced captain will offer narration of all that you see around you. This includes breathtaking modern mansions and iconic Queenslander homes on Brisbane's exclusive waterfront. The boat will drop you right along the shores of the park, and you will have 2.5 to 3 hours to explore the sanctuary on your own.
Spend your time getting up close and seeing for yourself Australia's diverse range of native creatures. Hand feed kangaroos and emus, catch sight of the rare and shy platypus swimming, marvel at the many amazing birds of prey, and - of course - have your picture taken while holding a koala (at your own expense, depending on availability)!
know before you go
know before you go
- There are 28 stairs to climb from the riverbank to the entry gates at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. This is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Please note, it is not guaranteed that you will be able to get a photo with or hold a koala. This is determined by the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Daily at 9 AM
- Duration: 5.5 Hrs
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-13, students, families with a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children, as well as senior citizens, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the Cultural Centre Pontoon.
- The pontoon is located on the South Bank Boardwalk, just outside the Queensland Art Gallery/Modern Art Gallery/State Library cultural precinct at South Bank (near the Cultural Centre Tunnel).
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is Stanley St at Gallery of Modern Art, which is located 2 minutes away from the meeting point. Catch bus #444 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.