Bateaux London: Lunch Cruise on River Thames
Enjoy lunch onboard a spectacular cruise on the River Thames and cherish a quintessentially British experience. Soak in the grandeur all around you and savor this rejuvenating trip that satisfies the eyes, stomach, and soul.
- Destress on a cruise as you take in the wonders of London from the calm waters of the Thames
- Onboard audio commentary will relay the city’s amazing history and point out the key attractions
- Indulge in a delicious seasonal three-course set menu: vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available
- View sights like the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more
- Enjoy half a bottle of house wine during lunch as you take in the sights from a window table (Optional)
- 1hr 30min afternoon cruise
- Three-course lunch menu
- Audio commentary onboard
- Half bottle of house wine per person (Optional)
- Window table (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
A one-of-a-kind lunch cruise which offers fresh, seasonal set menus, and spectacular views of the city and its attractions - this is an experience which is enjoyed by people of all ages. Get stunning views of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, O2 Arena, Royal Observatory, and many other landmarks of the city. Enjoy a rustic British menu on the cruise and tune in to the audio commentary to satiate your curiosity about the city. Make your afternoon more interesting by adding half-a-bottle of wine!
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- Superior Lunch
- Premium Lunch
- Food Restrictions: Vegetarian food is available on the cruise. Please send us an email if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu. However, no special dietary requirements will be allowed, and products may include nuts or traces of nuts.
- Dress Code: Please wear smart casual attire, and carry a windcheater as it gets pretty windy and chilly on the river.
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time in order to avoid any delays
Board your cruise from the Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU
The pier is across the road from the Embankment Tube Station and a short walkway from Charing Cross and Waterloo stations
The ticket is valid for the date selected during the booking