Cooking Class with Dinner in the Heart of Florence: Small Group
A chance to cook a classic four-course Tuscan meal under the guidance of a seasonal chef in the heart of Florence. Sweat a brow and enjoy a perfect dinner with a glass of fine Tuscan wine.
- Get a chance to cook a classic four-course meal.
- Create a great Tuscan dinner under the guidance of a professional chef.
- Learn to use Mediterranean ingredients while preparing an Italian dish.
- Curate and enjoy delicious food prepared by you.
- Experience a hassle-free environment with a group of 15 participants per session.
- Get an insight into the real Italian recipes and prepare a meal for your friends and family.
- Expert Multilingual Professional chef
- 15 participants allowed per session under each chef
- Take-away recipes
- Staff assistance at the meeting point
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on cancelling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Looking for a small group to cook along with in the heart of Tuscany? Well, this is the right place for you! At Florence Cooking School, learn to make an exotic four-course Tuscan meal using interesting organic and seasonal ingredients under the guidance of an expert chef.
Located in the ancient city centre, here is an opportunity for food lovers to cook Italian delicacies and enjoy a cosy cooking atmosphere with 15 participants in the heart of Florence. The cooking activity is a wonderful chance for one to explore an array of cuisines and wine traditions that beholds within the Italian and Tuscan cultures. Prepare yourself to learn how a classic Tuscan meal is cooked and get an insight into the secret recipes involved in making that perfect meal. You will understand how to use only organic and fresh ingredients to prepare a lovely four-course meal, right from your delicious appetizers, followed by the first course and the second course. Also, a perfect Italian dinner has to end with a mouth-watering dessert.
If you are contemplating how you would do this by yourself, worry not, because you will perform the activity under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef. Towards the end, the course will be followed by a delicious dinner with all the delicious dishes prepared by you at the table. Get ready to enjoy good Tuscan wine and an atmosphere wrapped with joy and fun.
know before you go
- Participants over 12 years old must present, along with an ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to prove one of the following: to have received full vaccination, to have received first vaccination at least 15 days ago, to have had Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, to have a negative test made no more than 48 hours before the activity.
- Guests who arrive at the cooking class venue without the required documents will not be eligible for a refund.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for this activity.
- The cooking activity will go on for 3 hours.
- Every staff member working during the cooking class is vaccinated for COVID-19.
Mon to Fri: 4:50pm onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide Via Cavour, on the corner of Via Venezia.
- Address: Via Camillo Cavour, 90, 50121 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Landmark: in front of Cavour Cafè, on the sidewalk opposite to the Coffee Bar..
- Your guide will be wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour Gray Line Florence logos.
- The closest bus stop is Salvestrina. It is a quick 1 minutes walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #1, #7 and #25 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.