Helicopter Flight over Barcelona's Coastline - 6 Minutes Tour
Board a helicopter and enjoy a 6-minute aerial view of the breathtaking coastline and the city of Barcelona.
- Witness 6 minutes of unparalleled views of Barcelona on this unique helicopter tour
- Go on a 6-minute long helicopter tour that offers unmatched panoramic views of Barcelona
- Gaze at pristine beaches such as Bogatell Beach, Sant Sebastia Beach, and Mar Bella Beach
- Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Sagrada Familia from this unique vantage point
- Catch a glimpse of the urban city plan and the architecture of Barcelona
- 6-min flight
- Hotel transfer (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Tour guide
- Departure from Barcelona Heliport at 11:00 AM
- Duration: 6 min
Sie können diese Tickets bis zu 24 Stunden vor Erlebnisbeginn stornieren, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten.
An urban wonderland situated at the tip of the Iberian Peninsula in northeastern Spain, Barcelona lends itself to panoramic views like no other city in the world. Discover this beautiful city aboard a 6-minute helicopter tour starting from Barcelona’s Heliport. Admire its most fabulous tourist attractions, including the Basilica de la Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila, and the Palau de la Música Catalana from your unique aerial vantage point. The spacious interiors and large windows of the chopper allows you to get a comprehensive view of your surroundings.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please be at the pickup point (Barcelona Heliport) at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 4 people
- This tour is available every day of the week
-Your voucher will be emailed to your shortly -Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point -If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Arrive at the Heliport del Port de Barcelona [LEPB] (Ml Adossat, 2, 08039 Barcelona, Spain)
The nearest ferry terminal is Barcelona (Muelle De Poniente)
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout