Jewish Heritage Tour with Admission to Dohany Street Synagogue
Marvel at the breathtaking sight of the Great Synagogue and see why it is the top 10 most visited sites in Budapest.
- Appreciate Jewish heritage through this guided tour by visiting Dohany Street Synagogue, also known as the Great Synagogue.
- The Great Synagogue is the second largest in the world and the largest in Europe and is known for its representation of Jewish heritage.
- Know more about the history of Budapest with the guided tour of the museum where you would be acquainted with Jewish heritage through the unique collection of art pieces.
- Walkthrough the gardens which have become the most shocking and authentic Holocaust memorials in the world.
- Visit the Heroes’ Temple and the memorial park named after Raoul Wallenberg.
- You may also visit the Jewish Quarter Exhibition in the Goldmark Hall and the Family Research Center.
- Multilingual guide (English, Spanish and French)
- Entry into Jewish Museum, Dohany Street Synagogue, Holocaust Memorial Park, Raoul Wallenberg Park, Heroes’ Temple, and Jewish Centre
- Hotel pick up (optional)
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Ever wanted to know about the Jewish Heritage? You have come to the right place. This guided tour will give you a wholesome experience of one of the most iconic sites of Budapest - Dohany Street Synagogue. The Dohany Street Synagogue is the largest Synagogue in Europe and the second-largest in the world. The “Great Synagogue” as it is also known is not only an architectural marvel but also an important part of Budapest’s Jewish history and heritage. An interesting fact about the Synagogue, it is now also used as a concert venue due to its excellent acoustics.
You will be taken on a guided tour of the Museum where you are acquainted with Jewish heritage through the unique collection of art pieces from Hungary and Europe. In addition to the Synagogue, you will also walk through the gardens which honor not only the heroic soldiers but also the victims of the Holocaust. Walk-behind the Heroes’ Temple situated in the gardens to visit the memorial park named after Raoul Wallenberg, a Swedish diplomat who saved hundreds of Hungarian Jews. To conclude your tour, you may also visit the Jewish Quarter Exhibition in the Goldmark Hall and the Family Research Center.
know before you go
- Guided tour available in English, Spanish and German
- Monday, Friday, and Sunday: 10 am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Dohány Street Synagogue Budapest.
- Address: Dohány u. 2, 1074 Hungary.
- The closest bus stop is Astoria M. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 5, 7, 8E, 108E, 110 and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Astoria. It is a quick 10-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro M2 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Deák Ferenc tér M. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 47, 48 and 49 to get you there.
- Hotel pick up (optional)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.